IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
  • 72,086 views
Nice race guys... good that we had some "aliens" in our lobby :)
 
Yea. More people joined and booted me as well.
 
Yea. More people joined and booted me as well.
Yeah I saw on Filo's stream. 4 guys so far got crashed for kermitnopermit and GTP_Guido joining the lobby.
 
That was a fun race. Good job ace and the other stewards for another great event! It's a shame we dealt with a couple GTE cars who didn't heed our warning, but it is what it is.
 
Congrats @damonc84 for the gte pro win well deserved for sure
More thanks should go to Bambi. Damon just followed the steps. It's like thanking your boyfriend for making mac n cheese. Yea. He followed the recipe. Anyone can do that :lol:

(It's a joke, good or bad, it's just a joke) 👍
 
Last edited:
sad-girl-with-second-place-trophy-debrockeclassicstock.jpg
 
More thanks should go to Bambi. Damon just followed the steps. It's like thanking your boyfriend for making mac n cheese. Yea. He followed the recipe. Anyone can do that :lol:
Mate, Damon has enough talent to follow those steps in the right way to get the job done with gusto.

I gave Timlour a 919 tune to hock about with.... his words were "I adjusted the brake bias a bit but I'm faster than ever before." ... that was the P1 AM polesitter... he didn't even need my help getting where he got in quali and I'm sure he won the race too and would have done anyway.... should I get more credit than him for his win? Did Timlour "just follow the recipe" and thats the only reason he won? Absolutely not!
 
yeah... that was the face I had when the lights and all similarly powered gadgets went out while I wAs in a most unusual position.. first ..with Guido chewing on my tail lights. Great race to the road kill kid ( Bambi), Guido, and @TEX36 who podiumed from last. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. That was my first big race dc since GT6 but it was still hugely pleasing to see the turnout!!!
 
Mate, Damon has enough talent to follow those steps in the right way to get the job done with gusto.

I gave Timlour a 919 tune to hock about with.... his words were "I adjusted the brake bias a bit but I'm faster than ever before." ... that was the P1 AM polesitter... he didn't even need my help getting where he got in quali and I'm sure he won the race too and would have done anyway.... should I get more credit than him for his win? Did Timlour "just follow the recipe" and thats the only reason he won? Absolutely not!

He did actually.
 
While we are on this topic I want to give a sincere thank you to @Kross24, who played a large role in dialing in the setups for the team. Thank you sir for putting in the time and effort to help us despite not competing yourself.
 
yeah... that was the face I had when the lights and all similarly powered gadgets went out while I wAs in a most unusual position.. first ..with Guido chewing on my tail lights. Great race to the road kill kid ( Bambi), Guido, and @TEX36 who podiumed from last. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. That was my first big race dc since GT6 but it was still hugely pleasing to see the turnout!!!
I heard lots of ppl had issues. Storming here where I am in Louisville KY I thought it was gonna go out lol still happy with my finish though. I'll definitely run another
 
Anyway, Good race with @DesertPenguin tonight, Sorry to @Herimopp89 (even thou he is cool with it) for that unfortunate circumstances at the start, and Thank you to @Whitetail and @Kross24 for getting me up to speed with the DEER Enginnering/Coca-Cola Aston Martin GTE entry. We worked together on getting the cars to where they need to be, tbf he put in more time than me due to my busy life adulting, the car setup was good for what we needed out of it and figuring out what we need to do to get the best result from both cars strategy wise, and it worked!

With that I will celebrate what is my biggest GTP League racing win to date by getting drunk with the beverage below that I have saving for such an occasion. Good Race tonight guy, and thank you to @aceboy127 for putting on the event and enduring the headache of managing IRS's biggest event to date.

Peace, love and Hair Grease.

champ.jpg
 
Anyway, Good race with @DesertPenguin tonight, Sorry to @Herimopp89 (even thou he is cool with it) for that unfortunate circumstances at the start, and Thank you to @Whitetail and @Kross24 for getting me up to speed with the DEER Enginnering/Coca-Cola Aston Martin GTE entry. We worked together on getting the cars to where they need to be, tbf he put in more time than me due to my busy life adulting, the car setup was good for what we needed out of it and figuring out what we need to do to get the best result from both cars strategy wise, and it worked!

With that I will celebrate what is my biggest GTP League racing win to date by getting drunk with the beverage below that I have saving for such an occasion. Good Race tonight guy, and thank you to @aceboy127 for putting on the event and enduring the headache of managing IRS's biggest event to date.

Peace, love and Hair Grease.

View attachment 830176
Take it all in, the next one's on me for whenever the next big win comes.
 
Back