IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
So we will all quiet ourselves since u have asked us but I do have one more comment to add since the harmless ribbing is unwanted by us but it is acceptable for your bod member so send us things like this your kidding me right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190622-115304.png
    Screenshot_20190622-115304.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 29
IRS is painstakingly curated to foster mature respectful conduct. If you have something nice to say fantastic, if you have not perhaps those are thoughts to run through your mind a few times before forgetting and moving forward with your lives; Like adults.

How very unsportsmanlike of you. It's getting kind of stale and frankly rude at this point.

I'm glad everyone had some fun in one way or another. We are very proud to have gotten such a huge field and look forward to the next major event. Maybe by then the 16 player voice chat will be working.
Woah, hold up!!! Hold the front door a second....

You have the audacity to try and discredit someone's win because it wasn't YOU that won... then tried to backpeddle like a child when we called you out... NOW when the "friendly ribbing" is against you, you're not game for it?

Have a spine dude. Come on.

Wasn't it always the case since you're down under? :lol:
Please, the Aussie-land government spent billions of dollars screwing up the solution to this problem over the last 10 years.
I'll have you know we now have sufficiently strong internet for the year 2011, and there is no expected increase in internet traffic or bandwidth requirements in the near future. What could possibly go wrong?

Woah, hold up!!! Hold the front door a second....

You have the audacity to try and discredit someone's win because it wasn't YOU that won... then tried to backpeddle like a child when we called you out... NOW when the "friendly ribbing" is against you, you're not game for it?

Have a spine dude. Come on.
There's no back pedal. It was a joke all along. Drop it.

Please, the Aussie-land government spent billions of dollars screwing up the solution to this problem over the last 10 years.
I'll have you know we now have sufficiently strong internet for the year 2011, and there is no expected increase in internet traffic or bandwidth requirements in the near future. What could possibly go wrong?

This actually made me laugh out loud.

Lmao u just became our new bff
I appreciate the sentiment... :lol:

There's no back pedal. It was a joke all along. Drop it.

Nah lets look at the joke again 1 sec...

More thanks should go to Bambi. Damon just followed the steps. It's like thanking your boyfriend for making mac n cheese. Yea. He followed the recipe. Anyone can do that :lol:
I bolded the parts that elude to it not being a joke. That's resentment. The attempt at a joke is the middle part, for sure... but ugh... "washing the dishes" would have been better, but without the other bit around it the joke would be weird and lacking context.

I would like to thank @aceboy127 for putting this together and enduring the drama that has unfolded over the past few weeks. It takes a lot of time and effort to put something together along with the emotional turmoils endured.

Thanks to @GTP_Nail and @Whitetail for the practice lobbies I was able to join.

I appreciate the efforts @Antares26 to get the race started last night and @monoha for assuming the hosting duties when they failed.

Congratulations to all the winners last night as well as all the people who were able to complete the entire race.

Yeah, I’m sorry that AngryEater took you out when you were leading. That really pissed me off because he was all over the place the entire time, even after you left.
you low key had a huge smile on yo face when so saw me turn't around :3

He did, I can vouch. :lol:

Nah once the race was done he joined the Lobby 1 chat and said he won, but that you got super messed up by incidents. He could have at least tried to sound a bit more triumphant, honestly!

He did, I can vouch. :lol:

Nah once the race was done he joined the Lobby 1 chat and said he won, but that you got super messed up by incidents. He could have at least tried to sound a bit more triumphant, honestly!
I wasn’t as enthusiastic because I was losing a few tenths each lap, plus AngryEater completely ignored my warning about GTE cars holding their line, which resulted in the leader of P2 at the time being taken out (thankfully without engine damage). I even mentioned in a party chat with Fred_Dude that a GTE car was gonna destroy a P2’s race and that I didn’t want either of us going down.

Hell, the first time passing him he moved to the right after the Dunlop chicane, so I start going left, and then he moves back to the left so I had to go off track to avoid him.

I wasn’t as enthusiastic because I was losing a few tenths each lap, plus AngryEater completely ignored my warning about GTE cars holding their line, which resulted in the leader of P2 at the time being taken out (thankfully without engine damage). I even mentioned in a party chat with Fred_Dude that a GTE car was gonna destroy a P2’s race and that I didn’t want either of us going down.

Hell, the first time passing him he moved to the right after the Dunlop chicane, so I start going left, and then he moves back to the left so I had to go off track to avoid him.

U guys were definitely the class of the field unfortunately I didn't make it past turn 2 on the first lap before getting tagged and ending up with major damage by the time I made it back around and pitted u were a minute plus ahead

Here is my pole lap and onboard video from the race yesterday! Again, thank you to @aceboy127 for putting this on for all of and thank you to everyone involved in carrying out the event. Special thanks to my teammate @damonc84 and to @Kross24 for the tuning help. @Storm_SP17 also deserves a mention for helping me get some more fuel economy out of the Aston, enabling us to run the strategy we did. Very happy with how my race went yesterday. Minimal scares and no incidents! I was sweating profusely the whole race due to the temperature in my room and keeping focus became difficult at times but I'm glad I pulled it off. Congrats to @GTRacer22 and @DcrRaikkonen for the provisional podium in GTE Elite!

Thanks to everyone for taking part and making this race great!

I've run this race for 3 years now and have no plans to stop anytime soon.
I was thinking more on the lines of having a race in a few days or so. While the hunger is still present. I know I feel like I got robbed. My tv came unplugged lap 2. My fuel glitched after pit and said I only had a half of tank. I would like a chance to show my potential. I’m assuming there are others with the same feeling. We don’t have to have the race under IRS. We can do it privately. But yes I plan on joining next year as well

Back