IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

I've noticed that every week the Pro lobby has it's own chat going. I think we should combine them all tonight so Pro guys can call out when they're pulling up on Am guys. When I open the lobby I will start a new party chat and invite everyone. Please join. You can have your private conversations another time. Coordinating on track is more important.

Also, and just throwing this out there but I'm guessing at least one person isn't racing this week solely based on what track it is. I guess this is your drop week then :)

going to be 100% real with you the first time i hear you bash your series I am going to tell you to be quiet.....

I've noticed that every week the Pro lobby has it's own chat going. I think we should combine them all tonight so Pro guys can call out when they're pulling up on Am guys. When I open the lobby I will start a new party chat and invite everyone. Please join. You can have your private conversations another time. Coordinating on track is more important.

Also, and just throwing this out there but I'm guessing at least one person isn't racing this week solely based on what track it is. I guess this is your drop week then :)
upload_2020-2-22_20-15-26.gif

If you don't like me or the series then you're more than welcome to leave. That option has been available from the start.

All of you should stop acting like ****in pradonnas. Just air your grievances and get over it instead of spending two months hurling veiled insults at each other.

Are we back in middle school?

The racing itself was great tonight. Had a blast being able to mix it up with the PRO even if I was miles off the pace. Had to always keep my eye out for lappers. And sorry again for that wreck in qualifying @TNR_5zigen

@Herimopp89 and @Antares26 both of you took such an aggressive line into turn 1. I tried to follow it a couple times and nearly broke the front suspension of my Porsche.

No one likes you already so what difference does it make.
DP was my first teammate in any series. I’ve got to like him just for that.

Attacking each other is fun and all, but let’s not say anything we’d regret, especially if one of you died tomorrow. There have been points in my life, albeit years ago, when suicidal thoughts went through my head after being told nobody likes me. Let’s not go there with anyone. No reason to with how screwed up the world is already. We come here to escape life’s problems and have fun.

Hey guys, Nova is trying to put together another wonderful series, this time with the Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81. We're just shy of enough people to get this one started so if anyone is interested in racing this Friday night come check out the thread and see if it's for you. It's not the norm but then again isn't it nice to break away from the usual GT3/GT4 machinery?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ent-2-feb-28th-9pm-est-drivers-needed.391237/

Back