IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DesertPenguin
  • 1,326 comments
  • 63,772 views
Inclusiveness. I think the prospective recruit comes with an established affiliate relationship with a registered driver whom happens to show up. If this were a democratic institution I would vote for establishing a rapport provided they could come to a group practice session with a steward present to demonstrate ability to behave on track.
I think it's been made clear by the organizer he can't race.
 
Can't say I'm not surprised lol

Also, attending
 
The first one is already a page back and not near the top so this has better visibility for now.

Race Day Confirmation
​

Pro Division (11/16)
@TNR_5zigen - 👍
@Antares26 - 👍
@Neutty - 👍
@Timlour - 👍
@DaGiBUS - 👍
@Herimopp89 - 👍
@TNR_KING_FILO - 👍
@TetsuKobura - 👎
@FireEmblem10 - 👍
@LANAtron - 👍
@Dylan - 👍
@Kross24 - 👎
@llNovall - 👎
@The Gran Finale - 👍
@BGCaligula - 👎
@Jomas - 👎

Am Division (5/9)

@LuisT _99 -
@WanganGhost - 👎
@Granadier - 👍
@racefan88 - 👍
@DesertPenguin - 👍
@AngryEater - 👍
@aceboy127 - 👍
@damonc84 - 👎
 
Last edited:
Same thing applies to the IRS GT4 championship. It’s not news

I’m not against letting drivers pop in for later races, but at the same time I respect the reasons for the rules.
 
In all fairness I never made a late signup policy but it would seem kind of meaningless to join a series when there's only one race left anyway. I didn't want to set a rule as severe as in GT4 but I should have had something in place in case this happened. From now on any time I run a series, no new entrants will be allowed after the halfway point. I will add this to the OPs
 
I also won't be able to race the finale. Good luck on your finale.
 
Girlfriend's birthday on Saturday, so I'll have to miss the final race due to dinner plans.
 
Put me down as a maybe again this week. I’m closer to a yes than I was last week, but weekend plans are still up in the air.
 
Highly unlikely I make the finale. Gonna be bowed up with errands all day.
 
@DesertPenguin Wont be able to make it. Sorry. Not just because of ARL. my family wants me to go out to dinner with them. ughhhh. Keep me in mind for the next thing you do on Saturdays though.
 
ARL doesn't turn drivers away....

I know I'm late to the conversation but what the hell.
I had to turn away someone the other day but I have a full field and 4 waiting to get in so I sent him to ARL.
I can also send people to IRS if your excepting new people.
 
I know I'm late to the conversation but what the hell.
I had to turn away someone the other day but I have a full field and 4 waiting to get in so I sent him to ARL.
I can also send people to IRS if your excepting new people.
Always recommend the IRS to people, just make sure they filed their taxes ;)
 
Always recommend the IRS to people, just make sure they filed their taxes ;)
0C35227D-A47B-4B32-8CF9-03A567B434B1.jpeg
 
I'm sorry, do you understand what jokes are? Even bad ones are still jokes. You guys really need to unwind a bit. :lol:

I should be getting a decent amount back from taxes so I'm thinking about a new rig already hehe
 
That looks strangely like one of my cousins. When she was a kid. Where'd you get that?! :lol:
Google search just type in DP Mac and cheese fetish it's the first image that pops up :cheers:
 
While this series may be ending there is always something on the horizon. One should never feel turned away. Without saying too much, March-May 2020 is gonna be good ;)
 
Sweet! That puts us at 14 so anyone else that's still a maybe or hasn't confirmed if you could try to get that sorted by tonight that would be greatly appreciated
 
Back