IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Confirmed for Saturday

upload_2020-2-24_19-59-16.gif

Confirmed for Saturday!
Fyi I have a 4 hour race ending at 9pm est so will miss quali. As long as IRS race doesn't start early I will be there for the final. Hype
You'll be fine. Last week we shortened everything due to ARL but this week we're back to normal so qualifying will end at 9:10, giving you enough time to hop in and get a few laps.

Last edited:
PSN: tricks_69
Lexus RC-F GT3
Radio Le Banter Engineering
Thank you for your interest. However...

1) You need to actually sign up with the registration form that's in the first post. Please read the first post when you have an interest in joining a series.
2) Teams are two drivers at most and that team is already full.
3) We have only race left.

I will not be able to make it. Friend's Birthday Party. Good luck everyone.

Thank you for your interest. However...

1) You need to actually sign up with the registration form that's in the first post. Please read the first post when you have an interest in joining a series.
2) Teams are two drivers at most and that team is already full.is
3) We have only race left.
is it okay to run the same livery as TNR_FILO and run under a differnet team name then?

is it okay to run the same livery as TNR_FILO and run under a differnet team name then?
What I'm saying is that you cannot race in this series. Sorry that wasn't clear. Stay tuned for the next big thing from IRS to fill the Saturday spot.

We have points championships that are being decided and it wouldn't be fair to any of us to have a random person show up and affect things this late in the game. This isn't a casual series where filling the lobby is high on the priority list. I'd rather have less drivers that are committed than a bunch of randoms showing up with no commitment. It's only fair to everyone here that's been committed to the entire season.

We have points championships that are being decided and it wouldn't be fair to any of us to have a random person show up and affect things this late in the game. This isn't a casual series where filling the lobby is high on the priority list. I'd rather have less drivers that are committed than a bunch of randoms showing up with no commitment. It's only fair to everyone here that's been committed to the entire season.
What if he just now found out about the series?
This is a great way to turn him away from IRS all together.

What if he just now found out about the series?
It's just unfortunate, that's all. I told him to stay tuned for the next series, and I would also tell him about our GT4 series but that series also isn't allowing new sign-ups at this time.

Not intending to rock the boat, but imo running a light field skews and affects the points more than allowing a late driver step in. Yes, he could play spoiler to a few drivers and steal a few points, but more power to him for doing so. Without him, those points are otherwise freebies. With as hard as it is to find driver prospects, the last thing I would do is turn him away. Better to let him have a taste of series in hopes he returns for the next one.

I mean the first post still has the registration information in it so I’m not sure why sign ups would be closed if it’s still an option.

38EDE6C7-C03D-43D0-9FBE-AD54F9BF62EF.png

Guys really what are you trying to accomplish here...
Inclusiveness. I think the prospective recruit comes with an established affiliate relationship with a registered driver whom happens to show up. If this were a democratic institution I would vote for establishing a rapport provided they could come to a group practice session with a steward present to demonstrate ability to behave on track.

Back