IRS GT2 Championship Season 1 | Neutty wins the Championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 254 comments
All entries should be up to date with the latest changes. Let me know if there are any issues.

Also, just to note. I plan on finalizing the lap counts for all races tonight after the GT4 Championship race. I will post when it is updated

Last edited:
@aceboy127
6AED569D-9774-48CA-8BAE-59DA4E7E1BA6.gif

I woke up today with my left side feeling extremely sore. I probably slept funny but a hot shower and Bengay didn't really help so taking this day by day. Might back out Saturday if I'm still getting pains

I woke up yesterday morning with a crazy side pain in my vuh-jay-jay. Today it is worse. Taking this day by day. Looked it up, it’s not a symptom of the CV that’s going around. The good thing though is my cojones are bigger, so I’ll be active in all duties this weekend.

I woke up yesterday morning with a crazy side pain in my vuh-jay-jay. Today it is worse. Taking this day by day. Looked it up, it’s not a symptom of the CV that’s going around. The good thing though is my cojones are bigger, so I’ll be active in all duties this weekend.
Really dude? Grow up already. You're probably just sandy and need to clean that cesspool out.

You're welcome? Muscle pain is the worst, we all know it. You know those Snickers commercials and how the person is acting before they eat a Snickers and that they're told they were just hungry? Well in my group of friends if someone was acting that way we'd just say they were being sandy. It became an inside joke because if you told a random stranger that they were being sandy and had to explain you meant sand in their woohoo then yea they'd be pissed. It was a nice subtle way to make fun of someone. :cheers:

You're welcome? Muscle pain is the worst, we all know it. You know those Snickers commercials and how the person is acting before they eat a Snickers and that they're told they were just hungry? Well in my group of friends if someone was acting that way we'd just say they were being sandy. It became an inside joke because if you told a random stranger that they were being sandy and had to explain you meant sand in their woohoo then yea they'd be pissed. It was a nice subtle way to make fun of someone. :cheers:
That explains why you have desert in your name

If anyone was ever actually curious it's from a song lyric by a band named Dredg. "We live like penguins in the desert. Why can't we live like tribes?" I've been listening to them for 15 years and that lyric always stuck with me so when I had to come up with a new PSN ID it's the only thing I could think of.

Back