IRS GT2 Championship Season 1 | Neutty wins the Championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 254 comments
I think I already did in the Discord? But I responded here as well since my name was still on the list in your post.
Sorry, guess I had forgotten about it due to all the discussion afterward. All taken care of now though.

I'm consistently getting mid 2:06s but can get lows if I get it all strung together well. I figure the faster guys will be in the 2:04s as I'm usually about 2 seconds off Pro pace.

Thanks for the practice session last night! Anyone up for the same tonight although maybe around 9 or 10 pm est?

Also does anyone have any resources on tuning camber? It is the only setting I can’t really get my head around.

Thanks for the practice session last night! Anyone up for the same tonight although maybe around 9 or 10 pm est?

Also does anyone have any resources on tuning camber? It is the only setting I can’t really get my head around.

I think it's a matter off feel mate. If we had telemetry you'd be able to see the temperature spread across the tyres and adjust like that. But it isn't available so try experimenting up and down the scale.

I recommend adjusting one axle at the time, note what change you made (so that you can always go back) and then drive it to see how the car feels.

But as a rule, you more camber for twisty tracks and less camber for tracks that are point and squirt / low speed

Someone posted this in the discord chat. I’ve been following it and it has helped with setup. Only I have focused on entry first. If you blotch your entry, your exit is most likely screwed too.

12E4E99E-BD99-44EF-BFA9-C43C63DFA0CA.jpeg

Yeah, I found that a while ago and have used it quite a bit. I believe I had posted it initially elsewhere, but I'm glad there are others using it as well.

Last edited:
Back