IRS GT2 Championship Season 1 | Neutty wins the Championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 254 comments
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with issues....uhhh what to do now I guess? I can't even access the editor to add a number. It's totally broken :'(

Rules are rules which are out in place. Sucks man cause you will get the short end of the stick here but there Will be a penalty.

Rules are rules which are out in place. Sucks man but there Will be a penalty.
It's legitimately a server issue on GT's side. A penalty over that is kinda bull IMO, but I don't enforce the rules *shrug*

But I don't see anywhere what would happen if he didn't. Doesn't look like there are any penalties for it.

@racefan88 that was some fun racing in Race 2! How much damage did you take?!? You fell off my radar pretty quickly.

Thanks for hosting Ace. Fun night.

Great racing!! I took pretty bad damage once when I missed a breaking point and had to stop - but I then realized I probably also was about a quarter of a lap short of fuel anyway

Apologies for the lack of an update guys. Things are crazy in the world right now and some of my priorities have shifted. That being said I fully intend on getting qualifying/race results and standings from rounds 1 & 2 posted today.

Anyone wanna help filling up a lobby tonight for some practice? With such short races we can get in a few mock races or even some half-length races too just for practice racing in a group

Back