IRS GT2 Championship Season 1 | Neutty wins the Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 254 comments
  • 16,722 views
Actually you have more speed on a fast lap basis and I believe you have a better shot at a win than I do. I have a hard ceiling that I just can't break through but you get faster every week. I know I can jump in post top 5's pretty automatic but when it comes to chasing a win, you're our best hope. Who knows, I may end up in there too if a couple people can't make it and we can run 3 wide and block the track. Lol
 
So I am gonna have to remove myself from being able to race this weekend. Some health issues came up with some family so I won't be able to attend.
 
So I am gonna have to remove myself from being able to race this weekend. Some health issues came up with some family so I won't be able to attend.
Hope everyone's okay. Be well.
 
So I am gonna have to remove myself from being able to race this weekend. Some health issues came up with some family so I won't be able to attend.
Hope all is well, and nothing too serious. Also, thank you for letting us know ahead of time.
 
Anyone up for some practice tonight? Not sure when I’ll be on I would say by 10est the latest but hoping for earlier
 
Who knows, I may end up in there too if a couple people can't make it and we can run 3 wide and block the track.
42C3E817-57FF-45D5-9CA2-CACEEBB945FF.jpeg
 
Do you still intend to open a practice lobby tonight racefan88?
 
Dylan has one up now so joining that. Was doing some other testing and then took the dog out
 
Last edited:
If there's room, can I and/or Neutty spectate? Maybe one of us could be the safety car.
 
If there's room, can I and/or Neutty spectate? Maybe one of us could be the safety car.
Nope sorry. A ban basically means you cannot be involved in anyway.
 
Fair enough. Have a good race guys

Edit: At most I can watch three streams at once, with my TV, laptop, and second TV as laptop second monitor. Who can I count on besides Ace and Dylan for streams?
 
Last edited:
Back