IRS GT2 Championship Season 1 | Neutty wins the Championship

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 254 comments
Actually you have more speed on a fast lap basis and I believe you have a better shot at a win than I do. I have a hard ceiling that I just can't break through but you get faster every week. I know I can jump in post top 5's pretty automatic but when it comes to chasing a win, you're our best hope. Who knows, I may end up in there too if a couple people can't make it and we can run 3 wide and block the track. Lol

So I am gonna have to remove myself from being able to race this weekend. Some health issues came up with some family so I won't be able to attend.

So I am gonna have to remove myself from being able to race this weekend. Some health issues came up with some family so I won't be able to attend.
Hope all is well, and nothing too serious. Also, thank you for letting us know ahead of time.

Who knows, I may end up in there too if a couple people can't make it and we can run 3 wide and block the track.
42C3E817-57FF-45D5-9CA2-CACEEBB945FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Fair enough. Have a good race guys

Edit: At most I can watch three streams at once, with my TV, laptop, and second TV as laptop second monitor. Who can I count on besides Ace and Dylan for streams?

Last edited:
Back