IRS GT2 Championship Season 1 | Neutty wins the Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 254 comments
  • 16,722 views
Dylan has opened a practice lobby for Spa

Edit: Forgot to check the thread before posting :D
 
Ok guys thanks for confirming. I will get a confirmation post up shortly. Also, sorry for the delay of race results. I plan to get them posted this evening.
 
Ok guys thanks for confirming. I will get a confirmation post up shortly. Also, sorry for the delay of race results. I plan to get them posted this evening.
You said that the other day too! :lol:
 
I will confirm once you update the results. Lol

Ok guys thanks for confirming. I will get a confirmation post up shortly. Also, sorry for the delay of race results. I plan to get them posted this evening.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
 
Let me fix that for you @Jakedog23

Here is the updated driver lineup at White Lightning Motorsports.

Driver 1: @CPT_RowdyGiff

Driver 2: @Jakedog23

Driver 3 (reserve): Whitey093

This gives our A driver, Johnny the best chance at points and our developmental driver, Jake seat time. As team owner, I will join when there's room but otherwise will defer if we are at capacity.
 
You can have three drivers on a team so you don't have to be a reserve. Either way, join when you can
 
Yes but I don't want to hog 3 spots when rooms are limited to 16. If we have 17 drivers ill bow out. Only fair to the group. Hopefully GT7 has bigger grids.
 
Effective as of this weeks race we will be using the 102% rule to determine the reverse grid. Basically your qualifying lap must be within 102% of the pole sitter's lap to be eligible. Also, confirmation post will be up shortly.
 
Who has a fast lap time for comparison purposes?
 
Last edited:
Back