• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 254 comments
Car #: 77
GTP ID: RoadRageDudez
PSN ID: SDM_RRDZ
Car: Covette Gr.3 Road Car
Team: Checkered Flag Motorsports
Sponsor: Gran Turismo / Ship Bottom Brewery

All CFM cars will have minor changes for tomorrow’s races.

Checkered Flag Motorsports will be adding a third car to the armada for the remainder of the season, should a spot be available. Each car now displays their own personal sponsor.
FD42145F-B744-4E4E-8963-99867FAE0090.jpeg

879B4BF0-35B3-4D40-92E3-A91FCBD696CA.jpeg

@kp_stormie sorry for getting into you in the second race. I didn’t realize what a run you had gotten out of the previous corner and I went to move over to go wider in the next corner.

@kp_stormie sorry for getting into you in the second race. I didn’t realize what a run you had gotten out of the previous corner and I went to move over to go wider in the next corner.
No worries dude! I figured I surprised ya.

I was pushing like hell to catch you and then I smacked the inside wall in sector 1 - good racing.

Hey guys, wanna fill in some spots tonight? Gr.4, BOP On, RS tires. Two 25 minute races at Monza starting in 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Rumors are swarming around the paddock that Checkered Flag Motorsports, LLC has been successfully bought out by Speed Demon Motorsports, LLC, effective immediately proceeding the conclusion of the IRS GT2 Championship. It seems the SDM logo is now visible on the roofs of the Danver Corvettes. If the buyout is successful, they will gain full control of the Checkered Flag Motorsports team, and their satellite team, Cobra Racing, which captured the 2019 IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship in a single car effort. SDM_Time-Attack is also rumored to be taking the driver's seat for the #77 entry.

6052935835723007004_0.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back