IRS GT4 Championship Season 3 - Pro Champ - Timlour, Pro-Am Champ - Clean Racer

• Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 1,018 comments
Sure, just another few laps.

I completely forgot that I chose Logitech instead of GT Omega for my main sponsor this time. I'll try to put something together real quick tomorrow with matte black and pretty blues

Is this acceptable...

7214789703604667953_23.jpg

Race Day!!

This is going to be a good one.

Hey fellas. It looks like the ABS glitch within GT Sport is still around and tearing its ugly head.

My recommendation is that when you get in the lobby you turn ABS off, go on track briefly then go back into options and turn ABS back to "default". This should help clear up the ABS issue for you.

@Phlano099

I have a black and white weathertech ferrari replica livery I could adjust for your use if you'd like. It already has all the required IRS GT4 decals since I was considering this car in the off season. Just need to change the number.
I have shared one as well. It's mostly Ferrari red with some black and white accents and the number 19. If you're interested.

Sorry I dont have pictures of my actual liveries. At work and can't access them until I get home.
I messaged you about that for the Lexus but no worries. We've got some time, and if anything I can use a placeholder livery tonight.

Back