IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 862 comments
  • 42,500 views

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

  • Heavy Damage

    Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

    Votes: 4 22.2%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Sorry @Mopowr, from my point of view I didn’t touch you. :confused:
It was a great race and I had tons of fun. :cheers:
You had nowhere to go, really. @Mopowr got his driver side rear onto the astroturf going through the second half of turn 1 and spun towards the inside of the track. If you had jammed on the brakes everyone behind you would have crushed you from behind.
 
I noticed that in the replay most of the cars movements looked really choppy. I think that the lobby was just stable enough but there was definitely something up with the latency of that session.
 
Well, I tried making the Broadcast video twice this morning only to find out that the Share function did not record.

I'll try again tomorrow. I deleted a bunch of older videos to free up some space.

I'll let you guys know when it's up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Ballast Tracker, Driver's Standings and Manufacturer's Standings all updated. (check my work)

I will update the Ballast Allotments list tonight.
 
Test Races for the IRS GT Masters series starts on Monday December 30th, 2019. Test night #2 will be on Monday, January 6th 2020. The format for test nights will be as follows:

  • Friend's Only "Practice/Race " Lobby will open at 8:30 pm.
  • We need to use as many of the different Makes/Models as possible for these tests.
  • 15 minute test races will start at 9pm.
  • No Qualifying but the lobby will be set to "Fastest First" for the race starts.
  • No formation laps. Rolling Starts.
  • Tire wear and Fuel set to x2. Fuel set to 100%
  • Top 3 finishers in first race will then apply Ballast for race 2 and so on.(1st place = 3%, 2nd place = 2%, 3rd place = 1%).
  • 3 to 4 races per test night should be enough.
Please post if you intend to participate. More people testing = more fun and more data.:gtpflag:
 
This is also posted in the Standings Section:

GT4 Season 2 Standings - Week 9 with drop races.PNG


It's official @Timlour is the Season 2 IRS GT4 Champion in the Pro Class!!

It is a mathematical certainty!!

Congratulations and well done @Timlour

​
 
Hey fellas!

I will be on in about an hour or less. If anyone is around we can test at Spa in the GT4 cars or we can try out the GT Masters cars for a bit.
 
Going to tweak the livery a bit for Spa to match my scheme for the Interlagos 2hr race if that's ok?

Edit: Here are both of them together. Can change back if necessary. ;)

6053406362343342092_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Going to tweak the livery a bit for Spa to match my scheme for the Interlagos 2hr race if that's ok?

Edit: Here are both of them together. Can change back if necessary. ;)

6053406362343342092_0.jpg
Looks good! Go for it!
 
Congrats to @Timlour on the Championship win:cheers:


I‘m in for testing. :cheers:

Some photos I took at the Nürburgring

full

full

full

full


I like that Ferrari's livery. Simple and Red with gold wheels. I may steal it for GTS. lol
 
Hey guys! Broadcast replay is done and uploaded. I am putting a link to it here as well as in the Media section. Enjoy!

Oh, and sorry about the ending...I get cut off again but you guys won't miss anything. lol

 
I watched it. Only thing I would say is that you missed both of my offs. :lol: Oh, and maybe check in on the rear of the field more? I feel like they get forgotten about. :p
 
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Spa should be a great race and I can't wait til Monday night. The battle for 2nd in the Pro class should be very interesting.

Thanks for the positive comments and the helpful criticisms of the Broadcasts. I'm just an amateur trying to make things interesting. I hope to improve my efforts next season.
 
I'm excited for Spa! Unfortunately, for the second time in a year I'll be editing my livery in tribute of a fallen gran turismo friend. Hopefully it helps guide my car to victory.
Condolences on the loss of your friend.

In true racing spirit - if I find myself racing with you I will be sure to race for position hard but clean.👍
 
Sorry, got caught up with the new kittens
 
Back