IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry @Mopowr, from my point of view I didn’t touch you. :confused:
It was a great race and I had tons of fun. :cheers:
You had nowhere to go, really. @Mopowr got his driver side rear onto the astroturf going through the second half of turn 1 and spun towards the inside of the track. If you had jammed on the brakes everyone behind you would have crushed you from behind.

Ballast Tracker, Driver's Standings and Manufacturer's Standings all updated. (check my work)

I will update the Ballast Allotments list tonight.

Test Races for the IRS GT Masters series starts on Monday December 30th, 2019. Test night #2 will be on Monday, January 6th 2020. The format for test nights will be as follows:

• Friend's Only "Practice/Race " Lobby will open at 8:30 pm.
  • We need to use as many of the different Makes/Models as possible for these tests.
  • 15 minute test races will start at 9pm.
  • No Qualifying but the lobby will be set to "Fastest First" for the race starts.
  • No formation laps. Rolling Starts.
  • Tire wear and Fuel set to x2. Fuel set to 100%
  • Top 3 finishers in first race will then apply Ballast for race 2 and so on.(1st place = 3%, 2nd place = 2%, 3rd place = 1%).
  • 3 to 4 races per test night should be enough.
Please post if you intend to participate. More people testing = more fun and more data.:gtpflag:

This is also posted in the Standings Section:

GT4 Season 2 Standings - Week 9 with drop races.PNG

It's official @Timlour is the Season 2 IRS GT4 Champion in the Pro Class!!

It is a mathematical certainty!!

Congratulations and well done @Timlour

Hey fellas!

I will be on in about an hour or less. If anyone is around we can test at Spa in the GT4 cars or we can try out the GT Masters cars for a bit.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Spa should be a great race and I can't wait til Monday night. The battle for 2nd in the Pro class should be very interesting.

Thanks for the positive comments and the helpful criticisms of the Broadcasts. I'm just an amateur trying to make things interesting. I hope to improve my efforts next season.

Back