IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The real problem arises at refueling, your screen shows how many laps you can run while fuel is being added but that is based on your driving habits previously. If you were short shifting to save fuel before you pit that is what your iestimated fuel load vs. laps will be based on. It is at that point that I grossly miscalculated necessary fuel load. :dunce::dunce::dunce:
This is why I always like to add in an extra lap or two of fuel for longer races, just in case ;)

The Gentleman Racing Team had to re-number their McLaren 650S after receiving notice from race organizers that they had improperly numbered their competition car. A stern warning was issued to the team.

The Team steward claimed it was an "honest mistake" and that their livery artist had "simply misremembered" the car number.

650S Gr.4.jpg

I want to see some liveries!

I have taken the liberty to do some liveries based on what participants have posted here about their Main Sponsor. Don't make me show them!

This is all in good fun. I just really enjoy a good looking livery.:):lol:

I will need some help with that, you did a fantastic job last time.

The Gentleman Racing Team had to re-number their McLaren 650S after receiving notice from race organizers that they had improperly numbered their competition car. A stern warning was issued to the team.

The Team steward claimed it was an "honest mistake" and that their livery artist had "simply misremembered" the car number.

View attachment 852038

I obviously saved this for my second reply hoping you have already made a kind decision on the first reply. I am thinking that maybe the race stewards should force you to start at the rear of the grid for the entire 2nd season for your number infraction as you were a pretty big thorn bn in my side in season 1 and cost me a championship. :D:D:bowdown:

Last edited:
What time will the track be set to for the first race?
I'm sorry I haven't answered this yet. I got side tracked and I'm not at home right now to check the options for track time. I will be choosing a time near mid - day with clear weather to have the grippiest track possible for our first time on track together. Let me check it on Friday morning and I'll post it here and in the OP. Sorry again.:cheers:

So, I suppose the best way to test for this series, if you can't get in a lobby to start a race with others, is to set up a "Custom Race" in the "Arcade" section of the game. Set the lobby up with the settings I listed and have at it. Anybody else know a better way? I'm all ears.:gtpflag:

Usually pretty handy with the google and stuff. I'm stumped how do I get that number board into my livery editor. Sorry for being so inept.
No worries. There are a few ways.

1. Send me a Friend Request and look it up in my gallery of shared decals. Once you are "Friends" with someone you can view their gallery and download the shared stuff to your collection.

2. Sign in PSN online using your PSN ID and password (keep that to yourself) and then you can click on "add to your library" and the next time you sign in to the game it will be in your collection.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Team Twiget is happy to announce that they just took delivery of their GR4 C7 Corvette in preparation for the upcoming IRS GT4 racing series.

full

Now I just have to squeeze in some testing before Monday's race. Good luck to all.

The Google Ferrari 458 is ready to go. The car was on track today for a 60 minute shakedown.

By the way, this is my first livery so if I have anything out of line with the rega just let me know and I will fix it.

Attachments

• 8988165D-5E7E-4DB9-AF07-ED4D96CBBF0D.jpeg
    8988165D-5E7E-4DB9-AF07-ED4D96CBBF0D.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 11
  • B00F56BB-22DE-4E9F-A3FE-F610224490A2.jpeg
    B00F56BB-22DE-4E9F-A3FE-F610224490A2.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 11
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to race on Monday nights, I really thought it would work out but Mondays will be unavailable to me for the foreseeable future. Here's to hoping we can go back to Saturday mornings, especially with cold weather approaching.
That is awful news. I was looking forward to racing with you.

Back