IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry I haven't answered this yet. I got side tracked and I'm not at home right now to check the options for track time. I will be choosing a time near mid - day with clear weather to have the grippiest track possible for our first time on track together. Let me check it on Friday morning and I'll post it here and in the OP. Sorry again.:cheers:
We will be racing at 11:30 (in game time) with clear weather for the exhibition/classification race at Kyoto - Yamagiwa this Monday.

@Whitey093 @racefan88 @DesertPenguin @twiget56 @Alan_2134 @SDM_Viper @RoadRageDudez @Moby45 @Timlour @Phlano099 @Mopowr @Sinyster

I will be hosting a lobby Sunday night if anyone want to run some practice races. I will post up in here once I open up the lobby. It should be open by 8:30 pm EST.

@Phlano099 and @fastone371 I know you guys said you can't race and withdrew but you are more than welcomed to join.
Going to be doing the weekly Sunday night races in SNAIL so I probably won't be there.

Regarding my livery, I'm in the process of making my own, and I think it's going to come out pretty good. Might posts pics tomorrow if I finish it.

@Clean Racer Does everything check out?
IRSGT4 Entry.jpg
IRSGT4 Entry.png

Exhibition/Classifications Race tonight at Kyoto - Yamagiwa 11:30 clear. The lobby will open at 8pm EST and Qualifying will start at 8:30 pm. We are using the in game Qualifier so the race will begin immediately after qualifying is done.

Organizers will be using the lap times and comparing them to help determine the Pro and Pro-Am designations for competitors this Season. So please do your best to make this event. Otherwise, those who don't make it will be placed in the Pro category. Disclaimer: Organizers do reserve the right to change a drivers classification based on pace in subsequent races.

No worries if your liveries are not ready for tonight. Remember that car choices are still open (except for the Viper and the Corvette, those are maxed out). So, if you find that the performance of your car is not to your liking after this event you can switch to another car. Once the season starts car changes are NOT ALLOWED.

Also, the Results and Standings Sheet and the Ballast Tracker have been updated to include all registered drivers.

See you all tonight! (Please click "Like" if you will be attending tonight). Thanks.

Terrible news, I will not be able to race Season 2 due to a Monday night class at my college that fills in the racing schedule for me. Was hoping to partner @SDM_Viper this upcoming season, but hoping he can get some redemption and a championship this season.

Exhibition/Classifications Race tonight at Kyoto - Yamagiwa 11:30 clear. The lobby will open at 8pm EST and Qualifying will start at 8:30 pm. We are using the in game Qualifier so the race will begin immediately after qualifying is done.

Organizers will be using the lap times and comparing them to help determine the Pro and Pro-Am designations for competitors this Season. So please do your best to make this event. Otherwise, those who don't make it will be placed in the Pro category. Disclaimer: Organizers do reserve the right to change a drivers classification based on pace in subsequent races.

No worries if your liveries are not ready for tonight. Remember that car choices are still open (except for the Viper and the Corvette, those are maxed out). So, if you find that the performance of your car is not to your liking after this event you can switch to another car. Once the season starts car changes are NOT ALLOWED.

Also, the Results and Standings Sheet and the Ballast Tracker have been updated to include all registered drivers.

See you all tonight! (Please click "Like" if you will be attending tonight). Thanks.
Ummmm did you forget that tonight is the last round of your Miata TC Challenge?

Back