IRS GT4 Championship Series - Season 2 - Timlour is our Pro Class Champion!

Which damage setting do you prefer for this series?

• Heavy Damage

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Light Damage

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serious question guys:

Do you think it is a good idea to alternate the GT4 Championship and the GT Masters series on Monday nights?

One week GT4 then the next GT Masters (limited selection of Gr.3 cars)?

You're thoughts? Thanks.

Serious question guys:

Do you think it is a good idea to alternate the GT4 Championship and the GT Masters series on Monday nights?

You're thoughts? Thanks.

I just worry it would make the seasons drag out too long unless the number of races was cut.

I just worry it would make the seasons drag out too long unless the number of races was cut.
That is my concern as well.

Monday is just about the only day of the week that I can plan to race.

2nd question: how do people feel about alternating seasons between the two series?

That is my concern as well.

Monday is just about the only day of the week that I can plan to race.

2nd question: how do people feel about alternating seasons between the two series?

I don't plan on running a GT3 series so I would not enjoy it. I already race in 2 other gt3 series. Whatever you decide I will roll with.

Serious question guys:

You're thoughts? Thanks.

I personally am more interested in GT4 than GT3.

Was Viper a selectable option last time GT3 was run?

Gentlemen, later tonight I will be updating the thread for Season 3 of the GT4 Championship.

I need you to take the a good look at the rules if you are interested in returning or are signing up for the first time. There are going to be some new provisions next season.

I also want to take this opportunity to point out that it is Extremely important that new drivers to the series attend the pre-season events so that the Pro and Am divisions can be set up fairly.

That being said, I have plenty of data on returning drivers to make those determinations.

In addition, for Season 3 ballast will be issued on a per class basis. However, the max ballast AM drivers will be able to accrue will be 3%.

More about this and the reasoning behind it later. I am at work now but please feel free to post any questions.

Thanks guys.

On the topic of the GT3 series. If you don't have a completely full server just let me know and I will hop in one of my safety cars and do the formation lap as a pace car. I figured since I am not interested in running GT3 I would offer my pace car services if you need them. It would look pretty neat on your broadcasts.

On the topic of the GT3 series. If you don't have a completely full server just let me know and I will hop in one of my safety cars and do the formation lap as a pace car. I figured since I am not interested in running GT3 I would offer my pace car services if you need them. It would look pretty neat on your broadcasts.
Thank you. I will keep that in mind for sure but...the GT Masters will be on hold for the time being. It will most likely be on for some time after Season 3 of the GT4 Championship.

Back