IRS - Mazda TC Challenge - series concluded. DESERT PENGUIN is the Champion!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 203 comments
  • 13,075 views
PSN ID = rob_fra_fab
GTP ID = darkracer99
CAR # = 14
MAIN SPONSOR = Fate Grand Order

It's possible to race a little early? In Italy it's 1 o'clock in the night, if it's not possible don't count my entry.
Cant race any earlier, sorry.
 
Are we definitely starting this Monday or do you wanna wait for more drivers?
 
Are we definitely starting this Monday or do you wanna wait for more drivers?
No waiting. The series starts this Monday. Drivers can sign up late if they wish to participate.

We have 9 drivers. That's should lead to some fun and competitive races.
 
Awesome! I'll see you in my mirrors tomorrow night ;)
 
PSN ID = Phlano_099
GTP ID = Phlano099
CAR # = 99
MAIN SPONSOR = Performance Motorsports

Added. Welcome to the series!

Be sure to send me a Friend Request. The lobbies will always be "friends only".
 
67820872_10211910152549246_4899030832452206592_o.jpg

Ready to start The season! :cheers:
 
Some last minute entries. Wow!

Lobby is open. It is friends only so send me a friend request.

I am adding the late entries now. See you guys in the lobby.
 
Lobby is open for practice.

Qualifier starts at 9pm EST!

Remember, after the 10 minute qualifier we go straight into race 1! It's two 20 minute races. Race 2 will have it's own qualifier.

Damage is on HEAVY.

Edit:
correction! Qualifier starts at 9:30pm EST.
 
Last edited:
Copy. I'll be there in a few minutes.
 
Just finished my livery, procrastinated it until now, then I’ll join
 
I'll be able to make a couple of the events -insomnia allowing!

PSN ID = si_berian_tiger
GTP ID = si_berian_tiger
CAR # = 51
MAIN SPONSOR = Suffolk Mazda MX5 Specialists
 
I’m having some weird lag issues tonight.

Hope you guys have a good race.
 
Good times. Got thrown off by not having tire wear in qualifying and it took me like half of the first race to learn how to drive the car again, and I thought something was wrong with my wheel. All while trying to make up ground from slipping on the ice. Figure 2-3 more laps and it would have been close. Have we confirmed that the different times of day effect how the car handles? The 2nd race felt much better.
 
Back