IRS - Mazda TC Challenge - series concluded. DESERT PENGUIN is the Champion!!

That was really good racing. There was some incidental contact but it looked like simple racing incidents.

I will update the points standings to ight and try to bang out a video this week.

Thanks again for j ou dining in the fun and I will see you guys next week.

Race 2 looked so much cooler with the headlights up and the signature Miata smile on full display. We should run each race at a time of day that forces them up like that.

Standings Sheet posted. Please check my work. I was entering two weeks worth of data. I will post screen shots of the race results later tonight once my phone is charged.

I wont be there. I work tonight, and I need to edit my livery to match the requirements as well.

Hope to be there next monday!

I am planning on racing, but I am in training until 5:00 pst with an hour minimum drive home and might not make the first race

Qualifying doesn't start until 9:30 EST so even if you get in the lobby at 9:35 you'll have time to run a few laps. If you let us know that you're home but not online yet and it's close to race time I'm sure no one will mind waiting a few minutes for you to set up so we can have another car on the grid 👍

Once quali start
Qualifying doesn't start until 9:30 EST so even if you get in the lobby at 9:35 you'll have time to run a few laps. If you let us know that you're home but not online yet and it's close to race time I'm sure no one will mind waiting a few minutes for you to set up so we can have another car on the grid 👍
Once quali is started anyone who comes in late is locked out of quail and Race 1. The game does this. Not me. It's an annoying characteristic of how quail is set up in game.

Right but we can all exit track and start a new qualifying session
I am not always inclined to extend events because someone is running late. I get that people are busy and all but there are those who are being kept up late as well. I am sure that @Phlano099 will do his best to make it in but I don't want to be extending events on a regular basis. Next thing we know and we are wrapping up at 11:30 pm EST.

I am not always inclined to extend events because someone is running late. I get that people are busy and all but there are those who are being kept up late as well. I am sure that @Phlano099 will do his best to make it in but I don't want to be extending events on a regular basis. Next thing we know and we are wrapping up at 11:30 pm EST.

The easy solution to that is to actually start at 9:00 as advertised. And not waste time doing that stupid qualifier. Just set tire and fuel wear off for practice and use those times.

The qualifier just locks people out for 10 minutes and makes restarting take twice as long as it needs to.

Sorry, I should have asked if you have time to extend the night. It sounds like it may only be a few minutes though, so that should be okay right? Hopefully we don't even have to and @Phlano099 shows up before 9:30 👍

The easy solution to that is to actually start at 9:00 as advertised. And not waste time doing that stupid qualifier. Just set tire and fuel wear off for practice and use those times.

The qualifier just locks people out for 10 minutes and makes restarting take twice as long as it needs to.
It was advertised for practice to start at 9pm and quali at 9:30.

If it happens again next week then I'm just gonna avoid weekdays.
I know, that's why you backed out of Friday nights. That sucks man. If only you can work something out with your bosses to make sure you're out with just enough time to get home for racing. Sundays are hard to gather attention since SNAIL has such a huge presence but we'll see you on Saturday nights :cheers:

Back