IRS - Mazda TC Challenge - series concluded. DESERT PENGUIN is the Champion!!

Time of day definitely makes a difference. I used to run each of three races in the Toyota 86 Racing Series with different times of day and it was nuanced in certain places but they were noticeably different in others. I opted to stop that and run a single midday time to keep it safe and consistent for everyone.

The second race drove much worse for me, I generally always struggle in the sun. I didn’t notice an ounce of grip reduction or tire wear in either race, no red appeared at all. I didn’t have any problems with the tires warming up either, the car drove the same the entire race, unlike in @R1600Turbo’s Ferrari series on RM tires where the tires took half of the race to warm up. Sports tires are generally much more predictable and consistent than racing tires.

Did anyone experiment with brake balance. I found it very even on 0 and didn't feel the need to try things as they might mess me up. What were you guys running with?

A couple of photos from round 2 at Brands Hatch. I've put them in as thumbnails, so click to enlarge. 8358768878004765696_0.jpg 8358768880689120256_0.jpg 8367776077796376584_0.jpg

Hey guys!

I have posted a Broadcast of both rounds in the "Images and Video" section of the thread. Check it out. It includes an opening with a lap guide.

A Like and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!:gtpflag:

Back