IRS - Mazda TC Challenge - series concluded. DESERT PENGUIN is the Champion!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 203 comments
  • 13,124 views
Was very fun racing and I have the same gripes as you guys. hahaha

I was telling Phlano that the track was "too fast" for these cars. :-P
It may have been too fast for the tires.
 
Good racing last night, fellas!

I will be updating the standings and posting later tonight.

Sorry to see Turbo will be out for the remainder.
 
I updated the points and standings.

I'm missing two points somewhere. Fastest Lap and Pole Position. I'll be working on it.
 
Congratulations!! Enjoy sinking further down the points :P

Have a great night, enjoy yourself :cheers:
 
Hey @Clean Racer do you know what times of day we're using? Morning and Sunset both pop the headlights up.
 
Last edited:
Anyone around to practice or most of you guys have real M-F 9-5 jobs?
 
I took a paid vacation week because I had to use it before the end of September. I have the whole week off :D
 
You've made this mistake before. Qualifying starts at 9:30 as it says in the first post.
 
Race postponed until next week. Only 4 showed up.

My apologies for the mistake on the timing earlier.

Autopolis next week. Quali at 9:30 pm and Race 1 right after. Followed by Race 2.
 
Race day!! Who is in for tonight?

Autopolis (Full Course)
 
I should be there
 
Im here.
 
Back