IRS - Mazda TC Challenge - series concluded. DESERT PENGUIN is the Champion!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 203 comments
  • 13,124 views
I’m not going to make it to tonight’s races.
 
I know, that's why you backed out of Friday nights. That sucks man. If only you can work something out with your bosses to make sure you're out with just enough time to get home for racing. Sundays are hard to gather attention since SNAIL has such a huge presence but we'll see you on Saturday nights :cheers:
I was hit with a 2 hour test about a half hour before I had planned to leave.

Go ahead and take me off the roster. It's just going to get busier soon anyway so not going to stress trying to leave on time for anything. Not to mention my PS4 is having issues connecting to the internet at the moment.
 
Hey @Clean Racer, do you know when you'll be able to update the scores? I'm really curious how things stacked up after last night.
 
Hey @Clean Racer, do you know when you'll be able to update the scores? I'm really curious how things stacked up after last night.
Updated. You have taken the points lead! Well done.

However, I am missing a point somewhere among Pole and Fastest Lap. I believe Turbo had fastest lap at Brands but I have to review the replay....Again.
 
Turbo had fastest lap at both Brands races I’m pretty sure. I also should have last place points for the first race last week, but it probably won’t matter since it should be my drop score
 
upload_2019-9-2_11-32-30.png
 
You sure didn't mean South Outer Loop? We're doing the one with the stupidly long straight?
 
latest

This is East Outer Loop. You sure you mean this one?
 
51548754_1832612626843233_2701129439537790976_n.jpg


I'll be there. Never raced it once so keep your distance. :cheers:
 
Due to my error the practice lobby will open earlier tonight. Look for it to be open after 8pm.

Quali and Race will be at the regular time.
 
Hipefully I am not too late. I will be on tonight to race if you will have me.
 
Going to go get some food, might be in closer to 9 est.
 
Alright I made it home in time. Im ready for tonight. Hopefully I have the right people friended so I can find the server.
 
Those races were a crap shoot. :lol: Felt like I was racing on Daytona. If you can't break the slipstream you are not getting any sort of lead. Good racing though. And absolutely no idea why my PS4 was telling me it was shutting down for power saving when I was using the damn thing. :p

With that said, enjoy the rest of the season without me. Work is going to get in the way. Thanks guys. 👍
 
You fought well for your title but in the end you cannot compete with the constant onslaught of points being added up against you :P

I knew I could get Moby if I held close enough for a slipstream but I still had to make the move. Got lucky in Race 1 with the positioning when I had enough draft for it. Race 2 I was that close going into the chicane and felt good for the main straight but went a little wide on the exit and in my efforts to get back on track I tagged the barrier which sent me into a spin. Might have kept ahead of Phlano if there was room to face the right direction quicker. Still, I was catching him and brought the gap down to just under 3 seconds by the time we crossed the line. Fun little car to chuck around, but hard braking hairpins seem to be its weakness.

Autopolis next week, kind of like Tsukuba. Might try the Weak ABS again.
 
Was very fun racing and I have the same gripes as you guys. hahaha

I was telling Phlano that the track was "too fast" for these cars. :-P
 
Back