IRS - Mazda TC Challenge - series concluded. DESERT PENGUIN is the Champion!!

UPDATE: Please be advised that the final race week may start a little later than normal due to a conflict in the schedule. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

I am starting a new series on Monday and will not be on the gird for the last races, thanks for setting up this series, have really enjoyed the close racing with everyone.

GTSRL.tv, they have a Gr. 3 series with BOP and tuning, one of the guys I raced against in the Snail SF19 series introduced me to it. Just looking to get better.

They also have a SF19 series which I am looking forward to racing in.

Still interested in Saturday nights though or is it too much?

Could be, considering not racing on Saturday nights as I am racing, Sunday afternoon, (Mazda Cup), Sunday nights (Snail), Monday nights (GTSRL), Tuesday nights (Snail Endurance), Wednesday nights (ARL GR.4/FT1500A).

Trying to free up Saturday nights for things outside of sim racing.

NOTICE: There may be some overlap due to another series I am starting tonight. The exhibition race for that series may be wrapping up just after 9:00 pm so practice may start a little late. Qualifying and the races will be right on time.

There will definitely be a Season 2 in the future. The problem is that we really only have two time slots to work with. Friday and Saturday nights are best for most people, sometimes Sunday but with football season in full swing that's less likely. Realistically we'll be able to run two highly active series at any given time, and something during the week with varying attendance. Is what it is. At the moment we have the Renault Sport Trophy on Saturdays and damon84c is working on something for Friday nights. Something with stock road cars I believe.

Back