IRS Superbug Series Season 2 | Noir and CWM are your back-to-back champions!

Hey Noir, you can update Top Performance Motorsports sponsor to be Dr. Pepper/Seven Up Inc.

GTP ID: Clean Racer
PSN ID: GentlemanRacing
Car number: 93
Team: N/A, part time driver
Primary Sponsor: ECS Tuning
6062440003499458572.jpg

Turkey Trot!

Gobble, gobble guys. I'm going to run a practice race tonight. I'll be on after 9m in a friend's only lobby. I just need somebody to jump in so I can start the race. If yoy wanna run a bit if practice first then thats cool too. This car has a big power upgrade so I need to see what kind of pace I have andwhat tire wear is like. Anyone around?

Awesome, I'll get that done tonight.

So I understand, primary sponsors are season-long? And they should be featured on our liveries, but the liveries themselves can vary by week?

So I understand, primary sponsors are season-long? And they should be featured on our liveries, but the liveries themselves can vary by week?
Yes. Yes. Technically there's nothing in the rules that limit livery changes, but generally we all stick with 1, maybe 2 liveries for the season, unless you're @Antares26 that is.

Awesome, I'll get that done tonight.

Like @aceboy127 said, there is no limit to the number of liveries you run in the season. Only rules to observe with running multiple liveries are:
  • All liveries still use your primary sponsor
  • You only run one livery for the duration of a race weekend. And,
  • You inform race officials ahead of time whenever you plan to use a different livery
I did run three liveries swapped every second race in the last series we did and aceboy was fine with it :lol:

Just submit your registration and we'll have you on the entry list.

Entry List updated!

I'm opening up a test lobby now for Fuji so if anyone wants to do some testing, feel free to come over.
I won't be home for at least an hour, but I'll try to get on. I really need the practice.

Hey guys, probably not going to make it tonight. I have been laying in bed all day today. So, good luck tonight, I hope everything runs smoothly.

Get well soon. I will miss you...we typically have some good battles. Would a dose of Nyquil help?
Thanks. I don't think NyQuil will do any good. I don't know what I have, but it seems like the flu.

Back