IRS Superbug Series Season 2 | Noir and CWM are your back-to-back champions!

My wife is planning a special weekend for me since my birhday is over the weekend, so I will probably not be there on Saturday. Kinda bummed on missing Suzuka too.

Results from Suzuka have now been posted in the OP.
With a now insurmountable gap ahead of the finale, @Antares26 is the back-to-back IRS Superbug Series drivers champion.

However, the teams standings battle remain close, where White Lightning Motorsports would have to outscore Clockwork Motorsport by at least 47 points, and with a 1-2 finish worth 90 points in the enduro, it is still very much possible to overturn the gap and keep CWM from scoring back-to-back on the Teams standings as well.

Also, I think it's worth reminding everyone that the success ballast does not apply for the finale, meaning everyone will be on equal car performance at Nurburgring.

Just like in season 1, we're ending the season in an endurance race around the Nurburgring 24H layout, hope to see everyone turn up for the finale!

I can’t make the race I have go to work at 3pm- 11pm on Saturday. I’m sorry did make it 4 round -7 round because my work put me on Saturday to work

Great end of the season, btw, here is a picture of what y'all missed out on guys.

20190202230614.jpg

Final season results are now in the OP!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined us for the season, especially to those who stuck with us to the end! I can't say for now when or if Superbug will make a return, but IRS has a lot of great series plans in mind, so we hope to see everyone with us then!

I blew my back out hacking up a lung cookie and had to retire to the couch in the pits. It was great learning to appreciate the Super Bug with you all. Thanks Noir for all your work designing and implementing the series; I anticipate running whatever you cook up next.

Back