Is ABS Weak better than ABS default?

• Thread starter Sander 001
  • 100 comments
Wait. Is that a thing ?

Also I think my answer is misunderstood. When I say it makes no sense, I mean "why would PD make an ABS that is active even when you are not braking, this makes no sense"

I've been pondering this myself for quite sometime. I just can't determine what it is that's being engaged or disengaged. ABS or TCS.

In real life a vehicles TCS/ESP typically operates in parallel with the ABS. In the majority of vehicles produced today, the two are usually linked by the wheel speed sensors. And when one (or more) of the wheel speed sensors senses that a wheel is rotating faster than the others, the system assumes it's lost grip, and then engages the ABS motor for that wheel to slow the "free speed" of that wheel. TCS/ESP is the brain (aka module), ABS (which has it's own module as well) is the body doing the work with it's motor and brake lines.

Now what the question is, is how has PD simulated this in GT?

Wait. Is that a thing ?

Also I think my answer is misunderstood. When I say it makes no sense, I mean "why would PD make an ABS that is active even when you are not braking, this makes no sense"
You're making a huge assumption in thinking that PD has done these deliberately.

You're making a huge assumption in thinking that PD has done these deliberately.

Well, they likely have. If you do what I have done and get used to both for a good back to back comparison, you can see the areas where ABS default is stronger. You can be less precise in braking zone and more reckless (for lack of better term atm). When you hammer it, it seems to point itself toward the apex, which as an assistant (like CSA or TCS) makes sense.

However, if the grip is left alone, then this becomes a god-like device. As the CSA discussion raged on about whether it was faster or not, it turns out the answer is a firm "maybe". In some cases it's faster. In some cases people are faster with it. However, it's balanced out well enough that it isn't a must have feature in the same way that Skid Recovery Force was in GT6. I suspect that ABS default has some aspect of SRF in it, ergo, a slight reduction in grip would balance it out. (Conjecture of course since I don't know for sure).

So, if you consider the ABS weak behaviour as the actual intended behaviour, the nervous aspect of cars like the Gr3 Huracan or Gr3 Ferrari make sense. With ABS on weak, they behave in a manner that would be expected.

I'm finding that on worn tires, I can still be precise and hit apexes better (although I am still too slow and inconsistent IMHO) whereas others are sliding through corners and hitting me. However, this could be chalked up to bad tire strategy by myself or others.

I ditched ABS default a long time ago, just didn't like the feel, it felt like traction control for me. Once I go used to how ABS weak felt I felt quicker and in more control.

Then they changed the tyre module, (short story)ruined "my" game and I stopped playing.

3 months later I've started again, first race was the TVR daily race A. I achieved a 800 place overall best time with a DS4 ABS weak no aids, my skill level is C, and that car is a devil on ice. Won numerous races at my level. Happy days.

Then I went into race C Suzuka I think it was first time few weeks back, and whilst my qualifications lap was pole position for my skill group top 1500 in overall, my actual race pace with tyre ware on was diabolical. Head scratching.

I'm currently in the process of trying to determine if it's me and the tyre ware factor or the ABS weak factor ruining my tyres. I find after 2 Laps in weak my tyres are cooked.
Saying that I didn't know about being hit off track brakes your tyres also, so a lot has changed since I went away, at first I thought my DS4 technique was killing the tyres (sensitivity 5)

After reading this I feel it's ABS weak

But saying all that I need to make sure it's not being hit off track limits that's smoking my tyres, so more testing required.

What I do know is that with tyre damage off, you can let off the brakes in a more controlled manner and you can feel tyre flex kicking in and gives you a sense as to where the grip is as with it in weak.

On default it just feels like a controlled skid into the corner with no actual feel for grip level.

Before I had a brake from gtsport my logic was that, it's like traction control, it's faster off, but getting good with it is very hard just like trying to play with traction control off for the first time.
Now I'm accustomed to ABS weak I'm feared to go back to default, ironic that.
Just need to learn how to keep my tyres, which is not easy.

Btw I did a 1:31.5 today's race C not bad for a 40 year old, on a controller with no aids and abs weak. Don't ask me how the race went :P

@Beevster

I can shed some light on this now.

I compared my lap times between too races and I found that, likely because of the increase in grip, I WOULD wear my tires more on ABS weak. I could not break through the 1:33 barrier on mediums, although I could when using ABS default.

I also realized that the Medium to Medium tire strategy isn't always the best. I am normally worse off in group 2 anyway, but given that I am usually starting at the front of the field, I should end there.

I have found that I can run the early part of the race on hards at pretty much the same pace as mediums IF i am gentle into the braking zones when the tires are new. When the tires have the most grip, that's when I believe the braking is wearing the tires more. I found that starting on hards and then switching to mediums is the best (for me). In the laps where the mediums fall off, I still have traction. In the later half of the race, my mediums have vastly more traction than the those who pitted at lap 6 or 7.

By "gentle" I mean about half braking rather than full braking. As I wrap my head around this more, I think I can overcome the adverse effect of the extra grip.

I currently cannot match my qualifying time with ABS default. It seems that, without tire wear on, I am definitely faster on ABS weak with both the GR2 GTR and GR2 NSX by about 2-3 tenths.

And, as a sidenote, my DR has plunged and I am at midpack DR A. It's going to be a long road back to A+, but hopefully this pays off at allows me to do better than I had previously.

@Beevster

I can shed some light on this now.

I compared my lap times between to races and I found that, likely because of the increase in grip, I WOULD wear my tires more on ABS weak. I could not break through the 1:33 barrier on mediums, although I could when using ABS default.

I also realized that the Medium to Medium tire strategy isn't always the best. I am normally worse off in group 2 anyway, but given that I am usually starting at the front of the field, I should end there.

I have found that I can run the early part of the race on hards at pretty much the same pace as mediums IF I am gentle into the braking zones when the tires are new. When the tires have the most grip, that's when I believe the braking is wearing the tires more. I found that starting on hards and then switching to mediums is the best (for me). In the laps where the mediums fall off, I still have traction. In the latter half of the race, my mediums have vastly more traction than the those who pitted at lap 6 or 7.

By "gentle" I mean about half braking rather than full braking. As I wrap my head around this more, I think I can overcome the adverse effect of the extra grip.

I currently cannot match my qualifying time with ABS default. It seems that, without tire wear on, I am definitely faster on ABS weak with both the GR2 GTR and GR2 NSX by about 2-3 tenths.

And, as a side note, my DR has plunged and I am at midpack DR A. It's going to be a long road back to A+, but hopefully this pays off it allows me to do better than I had previously.

Yes having a harder tyre with a full load of fuel might be whats giving you better tyre wear for that stint, and switching to M with a 3/4 tank of fuel evens out the scrubbing off of the tyres you could hypothetically get.

I hear some guys trying hard fronts and medium rears to balance it out, worth a shot.

And don't worry about your rank, if your experimenting and learning something new its ok to fall down as long as you get back up, I was a B knocking on the door to A in the past, but don't feel bad about C, I just look at my own performances and I just feel I can do better in races if I get the tactics right, I know i have pace in qually, just need race pace now.

P.S love google spellchecker even fixes quoted text lol

As an aside, this is a very abnormal weak for me. Normally I win a half dozen races or so.

This week, I am lucky if I podium. Now, it could be Fuji.

Based on my Q time, and comparing to my friends list (lot's of A+ and S drivers) I am currently sitting second. So, my outright pace is ok, but come race time, it's hard to score a win. Just podiums so far.

Weak is better feeling, good for tuning

Default is ultimately faster unless you're a absolute master on the brake pedal.

I have not compared tire wear as of yet, I would assume Default is better on tires from less skidding.

Default is ultimately faster unless you're a absolute master on the brake pedal.

I'm definitely moving away from this point of view. So far I have gone faster in almost everything I have tried. The only exception was the GR Huracan at Suzuka because I could not get into and out of the final chicane as well. ABS default time was 2:00:216 ABS Weak 2:00.303

Still, I have not won a race since changing, and I have lost just over 10,000 DR, so there is definitely some learning to be had.

I have not compared tire wear as of yet, I would assume Default is better on tires from less skidding.

Yes and no. Yes, if you slam the brakes like you woudl on ABS Default, then you will burn your tires. However, NO, because if you go easy when the tires are new, your stopping distance is better than with ABS default and you can mitigate the wear.

It's tough to really understand what's happening this week. I can do well, but I just can't seem to be successful with them. Based on my Q times, I should be on a fast pace, but I seem to be about 1 second slower than the fastest guys in race. It's a real struggle to get into the 1:32's during the race.

Then again, it's Fuji.

I use a controller and prefer ABS weak. I like to be in control and ABS weak objectively just feels better from this standpoint.
I think that my qualifying times don’t necessarily suffer from not using default, but in race is another story. On weak I generally need to be on a specific line and time things perfectly. This works in qualifying as I am used to it and don’t mind learning how to brake in each car. In race though, my perfect setup means nothing when a pack of chromethirsty Huracáns hurdle into the corner from impossible angles, knowing that ABS default will sort them out.
On some tracks I’ll probably have to switch to be competitive, but as is, I’m ok with dodging the Huracan posse bombs, and maintaining enough speed through the corners to pass them on the way out, and get ready to repeat the process at the next turn.
Have to agree that tire wear is incredibly difficult to manage on weak, certainly a disadvantage there. Any slight mistake and the front wheels are toast.
Eventually I’m gonna have to get a wheel, so I’m curious to know: does the car feel as dead as it does on controller on ABS default?

Turn ABS back to Default you probably wont be having those issues. In a race your most likely going to be faster with Default. TT its repitition practice, being smooth but in a race your always reacting to others around you, its not the same, even offline (Previous GT more so than GTS) but even campain races were repitition practice mostly. Easy to practice being softer on the pedal in TT, but come race time online & the repitition is out the window, especially with the carnage in some Daily races.

I do believe tho with enough practice one can get good enough to mediate any advantages, you have to get really good on the brake pedal or a super fancy load cell style set up.

Personally I like weak better for tuning & TT just come race time online I'm on default in events like Gr2, might be a smaller gap in Gr4.

As far as every fastest time posted online I've ever seen they use Default ABS. Im not saying your results are not important. Guys like you and me wont be able to say what's faster based on our own driving since we a not the fastest therefore under the limits. You can run 2:01 with ABS Default and 2:00 with ABS weak but this doesnt mean weak is faster when buddy on default runs past you 1:57. I only say default is faster because all the fastest times I've ever seen have it on Default. The results speak for themselves.

End of day its like anything else, we choose to use or not use everything based on our own goals in the game, by all means turn ABS off if its more fun for yoy

Last edited:
@K3Tuning you’re right. In race, I’ll probably have to make the switch. My masochistic streak can’t possibly be so strong as to keep me from the possibility of winning races... can it?

I find it more fun when I win from time to time.

Lots of GREAT Time Attack drivers have difficulties going into racing, many try to run their TT lines in packs of cars then get mad people are in their way. Racing takes additional skills that you dont use in Time Trials. Most of it is intuition based being able to read other drivers intentions and reacting to them while at the same time being fast on ADAPTED lines.

I have the results and the answer to which is better is DEFINITELY, BOTH :D

So, after a week of starting at the front of the field with a 1:30.7, I lost a ton of DR and kept finishing down the order. The best I could manage was podium, but well off from a win.

I turned default back on and went for a Hard-Stop- Medium strategy. The field was pretty much on par with other fields I have faced this week. However, rather than finishing mid pack, I won by a little over 10 seconds.

4683827256972280840_0.jpg

When I viewed the replay length, I also noticed that it was about 15 seconds shorter than my previous race replays (where I was reviewing what I may have done wrong).

So, the conclusion is this. With no tire wear, ABS weak CAN get you a faster time than ABS Default. There is more grip to be had and more control of the car. This may/should translate to better pace in a Race A or Race B scenario.

With tire wear on, ABS weak is absolutely, without a doubt, the faster way to go.

My explanation is that the extra bit of grip that I experienced leads to better pace when the wear is off. However, it depletes the tires more when tire wear is on (not just in braking zones) thereby reducing your full race pace.

And now begins the climb back to A+. I am glad I did this. This little trick will get me better Q times, which should lead to better finishing positions.

I have the results and the answer to which is better is DEFINITELY, BOTH :D

So, after a week of starting at the front of the field with a 1:30.7, I lost a ton of DR and kept finishing down the order. The best I could manage was podium, but well off from a win.

I turned default back on and went for a Hard-Stop- Medium strategy. The field was pretty much on par with other fields I have faced this week. However, rather than finishing mid pack, I won by a little over 10 seconds.

4683827256972280840_0.jpg

When I viewed the replay length, I also noticed that it was about 15 seconds shorter than my previous race replays (where I was reviewing what I may have done wrong).

Im with you on all of that 100%

So, the conclusion is this. With no tire wear, ABS weak CAN get you a faster time than ABS Default. There is more grip to be had and more control of the car. This may/should translate to better pace in a Race A or Race B scenario.

I dont understand your conclusion when the facts speak to the contrary.

I look at the Race A Fastest Q Time in the Region and its 32.596 ABS Default

Top of my Friends List is a local running 32.719 ABS Default

I disagree with you as far as a Blanket Statement. The evidence speaks for itself but Ill say it anyways, the fastest times are with ABS Default, until weak starts ruling the leaderboards Default is faster in Race A, B, C, D, E, F, G. It doesn't matter what's faster for you personally in Q time sessions, Default is faster AS a Blanket statement.

However, this is important.

I can agree with you on a personal reference.

You find you can run faster with ABS weak and so YOU feel faster with ABS weak

With tire wear on, ABS weak is absolutely, without a doubt, the faster way to go.

I think you meant to say with tire wear on Default is the faster way to go.

Agreed, so far its always the faster way to go regardless as to what might feel better.

My explanation is that the extra bit of grip that I experienced leads to better pace when the wear is off. However, it depletes the tires more when tire wear is on (not just in braking zones) thereby reducing your full race pace.

Kinda overthinking it a bit IMHO but that's just what I think

And now begins the climb back to A+. I am glad I did this. This little trick will get me better Q times, which should lead to better finishing positions.

If you can up your Q times like that right on

I dont understand your conclusion when the facts speak to the contrary.

I look at the Race A Fastest Q Time in the Region and its 32.596 ABS Default

Top of my Friends List is a local running 32.719 ABS Default

I disagree with you as far as a Blanket Statement. The evidence speaks for itself but Ill say it anyways, the fastest times are with ABS Default, until weak starts ruling the leaderboards Default is faster in Race A, B, C, D, E, F, G. It doesn't matter what's faster for you personally in Q time sessions, Default is faster AS a Blanket statement.

However, this is important.

I can agree with you on a personal reference.

You find you can run faster with ABS weak and so YOU feel faster with ABS weak

Well, I think it's more complicated. I'm not convinced default is faster as a blanket setting. I for one was a firm believer that it was fastest because, before this test, which required nearly a weak of dedicating myself to the setting, default was ALWAYS faster as you say.

Consider this. If you look at the fastest players, they participate in a lot of races that have wear in them, Such as the FIA races and Race C. As I found, ABS Default is by far faster for those types of races. It would stand to reason that most people will take that knowledge and assume the setting is fastest in all circumstances. Like the other settings, they just stick to one setting rather than switch back and forth, correct?

Also, you need to set the brake balance differently between the two settings. So, take the NISMO GTR in Race C this week. I use BB 0 for ABS default. If I switch to ABS weak, it's slower. However, if I also change the BB to +1, I went on to set my fastest lap with it. My current Q time is 1:30.7 in the NSX with weak and BB -1. If I were to race it on default, I have to change the BB to -3. That Lexus that I won with was the same. I was practicing with it on weak and a BB of 0, but on default I went to BB +1.

The setting differences are all over the map, so it stands to reason that if anyone were to check out the two settings, the initial findings would likely always be that default is faster, because on any given BB it seems to ALWAYS be faster. However, if you make the necessary adjustment, you can go faster on weak. I believe even the fastest guys can squeak out a little extra time if they do this.

I don't think people have considered using BOTH settings. They've reserved themselves to believing that they themselves are either better with one or the other.

This may also fail to hold water in races, where a little extra lockup can screw you over. This may only be a useful approach as a way to get a better qualifying time.

I think top times on Leaderboards comes from lots of practice and testing not only BB but best lines through corners and a bunch of other details they see that are beyond me. I believe these guys look for milliseconds and find them, I believe they have tested what's faster enough, more than me, and if they could find time with ABS weak they would

Devils Advocate

As soon as Weak ABS starts topping leaderboards it will change.

Updates can change things but I believe Top drivers will be the ones who establish if weak takes over as "faster".. We will see it on Leaderboards

I can believe one way or the other, what my thoughts on it are is of little consequence default is rulling the boards and unless somebody takes ABS weak to the top of the Leaderboards its not what's on the fastest cars.

It could change with any update but I won't call weak faster until it is.

I also won't go tell the fastest drivers what they should do differently since what they are doing, is working better than what I'm doing. If you find ones ear tho see if they can take it to the top.

Be an interesting challenge, calling all Leaderboards topping drivers, compete to see who's fast enough to take weak to the top of a board

Haha noooo!
It is the opposite of faster, though it is good for learning the game which is how I did it.

To really make it work, the ABS setting should be a part of the car's setup instead of an universal one. Some cars work better on Default, some on Weak, and having it change automatically with the car would make things far easier. Wasn't it that way in GT6? I can't remember anymore.

One thing I'm not agreeing on though is the extra grip on Weak, when I was doing my own tests I was sliding more in the corners on Weak if anything. Probably a result of the car rotating more on corner entry, never settling properly before opening the throttle again and snowballing from there. Depending on the car that can give an advantage - or be a problem. Braking distances are definitely shorter on Weak.

Which is faster, hard to say. One part of my testing was done on the Nürburgring and my old "control lap time" was a 7'28 done on Default. It was quite handily busted on Weak resulting in a high 7'25 and I jumped to the conclusion that Weak must be that much faster because that old lap had been a good one. The next day proved my theory to be wrong as I did a mid 7'25 on Default, the only difference between the runs being the ABS and brake balance settings. Apparently that old lap hadn't been that good after all.

One thing to consider is that @Voodoovaj has tested with race cars on race tyres, I've tested with road cars on sports tyres. That may very well cause noticable differences.

My verdict: neither is faster, both have advantages and disadvantages depending on the car, no universal truth to be found.

One thing I'm not agreeing on though is the extra grip on Weak, when I was doing my own tests I was sliding more in the corners on Weak if anything. Probably a result of the car rotating more on corner entry, never settling properly before opening the throttle again and snowballing from there. Depending on the car that can give an advantage - or be a problem. Braking distances are definitely shorter on Weak.

It was a comment on this forum about how the more slippery cars are less slippery with ABS weak, which is what made me check it out.

Corner exit is definitely more grippy, which has advantages and disadvantages. More grip also tends to lead to less rotation (again, advantages and disadvantages).

I am extremely confident that over a single (normal) lap, weak can be faster. Over multiple laps, or at something like the Nurb, where there is so much variation, it's going to be tough to be noticeably faster.

I'm saying that if you are trying to get just a little quicker on the your Q time, this is a good tool. As of today, my friend's list times for Fuji is topped by me at #2 (1:30.7) and another at #1 (1:30.2), both using weak to achieve those times. I am still trying to go faster with default, but I haven't been able to get closer than 1:30.998

To really make it work, the ABS setting should be a part of the car's setup instead of an universal one. Some cars work better on Default, some on Weak, and having it change automatically with the car would make things far easier. Wasn't it that way in GT6? I can't remember anymore.

Yes I agree very much. I like to turn it off completely for old cars that never had an ABS option, some cars I use as strictly online racing cars with me having always to switch to default, then again road cars I like it on weak when tuning and testing.

I've accidentally forgot to switch going in a race a few times and have to adapt. lol

In GT6 and back it used to be by car but it was a setting like 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 & so on, where as in GTS its more of an assist type of setting off, mid, high. I like it better in GTS as far as how the settings are set vs GT6 and back.

I also dont see the point of choosing manual or automatic before every session or race. Used to be one time setting universally, but I would prefer it so I can have it as a setting per car.

After letting this sit for a few days, I am more convinced than ever that alternating between the two is a useful tool.

Consider it the difference between a qualifying set up and race set up. Lapping on the two different settings can reveal lines, brake points, even input strategies, that may not be apparent on one or the other alone. I think that using both can help achieve better results.

More to come though!! I am not racing in Race A or B this week because of the venues. Maybe next Race B will be an venue where I can give ABS weak a try in non-wear races.

I've been doing practice races for FIA Manufacturer (Dragontail Gardens II) and was getting bored so I tried Weak ABS for a race.

So it does feel like you have a bit more responsiveness and grip. I can feel it most in that 1st gear hairpin, there's less understeer and you can get on the throttle sooner. Helps quite a bit in that crummy chicane as you can ride the kerbs with somewhat more confidence. (For reference, I'm A/S rated driving the McLaren 650GT3.)

Your braking distance is reduced but it's difficult to make use of because during heavy braking, your tires will lock up if your steering wheel isn't completely straight. Letting off the brake pedal slightly is what you need to do but it's really difficult because you need to get to about 25% brake pressure to be able to steer into a corner. Any less than that and you won't be stopping fast enough and any more than that and you're probably going to be locking up again.

It's really difficult to pull off for me, at least with my G27 pedals. I wonder what somebody with more skill and a better pedal set could do.

The short answer is balance. If they don't add a balancing factor, then ABS default would be over powered.

Yes, the more I play with it, the more I find this to be the case.

Here is the GR2 NSX. Pre 1.32 BB for ABS default was -4. This lap was set at -1 (fyi, previous laps were from me playing with 0. In this lap, I returned to -1).

1:30.7

One definitive finding is the the notion of ABS Default being absolutely faster probably comes from comparing them on the same BB. They require different BB and they each (default v weak) have their own benefits and detractors. I would be very hesitant to say default is always fastest.

Default is fastest still and the fastest drivers have found a hateful but artificial way of being able to rotate the car statically (including aggressive low gear usage) without slowing the car down and the advantage is perhaps up to half a second on some tracks.

I think they have just been overly conservative with default ABS given the initial problems with the tyre model and it was best 'for them' to put a blanket over the whole thing because they probably couldn't be sure if all cars were 'drivable'. As far as I know PD are aware of it, and I think the idea suggested in another post is very good in weaning people off all assists because it is now possible to drive the high DF cars without ABS and be consistent. And, surely it can't be too hard to introduce some basic brake adjustments such as max. power and to be able to change the brake curves or damping. Everyone playing GTS has some interest in cars, so it should only be natural to be inquisitive about making simple adjustments etc for a better driving experience.

Last edited:
Default is fastest still and the fastest drivers have found a hateful but artificial way of being able to rotate the car statically (including aggressive low gear usage) without slowing the car down and the advantage is perhaps up to half a second on some tracks.

I've seen this in replays where drivers money shift into the tight corners off long straights. Real world they be blowing engines and transmissions before finishing a lap

To me, a certain degree of mechanical sympathy should come about naturally once players have mastered the basics, but mechanical sympathy can only become second nature if the physics/cars/conditions demand a higher level of driving skill. This way, players will downshift later, release the brakes more slowly, get on the throttle more early but more gently etc. It might be too hard to incorporate wear and stress into cars and may indeed complicate it too much, but at least most players will be much better equipped to hit the ground running in driving the real thing in anger on a race track.

Well, I don't think this debate is over quite yet.

There's a few variable here, so bear with me. I tried a Bathurst race in Custom Race and Sport Mode, set up the same way and I ran both with ABS weak.

The wear is definitely different and improved on ABS weak no. It's especially noticeable in Sport Mode. My first race was with the new McLaren and I set consistent lap times through the race. Whatever wear I had seemed to be mitigated by the fuel load. I didn't a second race with the Huracan, which is awful on ABS default at this track. I started the race easy (and I am still trying to acclimate) but with each lap, I got faster (aside from a mistake not due to tire wear on lap 5).

I ran out of fuel just before the line in race 1, :(, so second place.
I started 4th in race 2 and after some back and forth with other cars, finished 4th.

However, I did notice I was at least a second a lap faster offline to online. Not sure what I can chalk that up to.

I dont think this is a debatable topic.

Its a results based topic

One can go on and on with ones theories and logic but thats all neithor here nor there, what's going around the Track fastest is Default, and until weak else goes faster its not going to be faster since Default is still going around tracks faster.

Kinda like money shifting is faster as the guys with the fastest times do money shift on their fastest runs. Sure one could debate proper downshifting is better but end of the day its not really a debate, its all about what crosses the line first.

I will be honest, I care very little for theories when nothing supports the theory. You say weak has the potential to be faster with theories and logic, show me those theories and logic in practice out running everybody on Default. I get your old point nobody may have re-tested to see if its the same or not, well at the same time maybe some have and foind no difference.

If anythings changed, & the fastest guys dont figure it out well, you got yourself an advantage, take weak to the top and shout out You Heard it Here First.

Last edited:
I'm faster with ABS weak than with ABS default. The brake distance is much shorter.

The only track is Barthurst where I use ABS default because of the downhill section.

Back