IS ANY OF YOU LIKE RPG?

i also like rpg's , mgs was the ultimate psx game and now i cant wait until the end of the year when mgs2 is released , it is going to be massive , i will definetley be taking a month of work for that game . :cool: :cool:

I can't get into RPG's.... They appeal to me, but I guess I don't have the time... as my sinature shows i barely have time for GT3... :lol:

HEY Saleen Man! i think you might not like what is happining in the world of RESIDENT EVIL. I know i dont but hey things change. Take a look at this "Resident Evil" and read about it. I guess ill have to buy myself a game cube because of this news :mad: but ist okay.. its all about the fun of the game and not the sys. its on right? (im still pissed its not on PS2 ne more:mad: ):eek: :eek: oh well

oh and if you get a chance download the movies at the bottom of the page. Youll see what i mean when i say " hey its all about the fun of the game":eek:

ive played not alot of rpg's but i like em. mine r Deus ex,ff9,ff7,ff8 in that order but ive playef ff1,2,3 on the gameboy emulator. but deus ex could be considered as a shoot 'em up.

Hahahah Scott, that's funny as hell. Not really any great RPG games out for PS2 right now. But Xenogears for the PS is a damn classic. Excellent game.

Latest Posts

Back