IS ANY OF YOU LIKE RPG?

For i like the rpg so bad cause the story hook me in.

FFVII
FFVIII
Xenogear
Phantasy online star
Dragonballz-Japanese version (computer)
Parasite eve

hey saleen man you like RE and that one of my favorte in actione. r u going to by the RE:CVX from ps2. going to be good game. they put some new thing in game since it came out on DC. i can't wait.

Quote: from whiteFang2k2 on 3:09 am on Aug. 9, 2001[br]hey saleen man you like RE and that one of my favorte in actione. r u going to by the RE:CVX from ps2. going to be good game. they put some new thing in game since it came out on DC. i can't wait.
i'm gettin ps2 for xmas, i think, and maybe i'll buy it.....
i've always loved the RE series, it's just the way Capcom made the storyline and the zombies look so awesome...
the games can get a little freaky, you know when you're playing in the middle of the night with all the lights off and u start hearing noises.......😈

yep sometime i get bumped all my body. still now i play re3 and the game get me freak sometime. when i play first time oh man it most gave me heart attack.:shocked:

Quote: from whiteFang2k2 on 12:45 am on Aug. 10, 2001[br]yep sometime i get bumped all my body. still now i play re3 and the game get me freak sometime. when i play first time oh man it most gave me heart attack.:shocked:
:lol: i know what ya mean, i don't like that Nemesis guy too much, he never wants to die, but that's ok, i don't mind killing(?) him a bunch of times........😈

Try out Chrono Trigger (in the final fantasy chronicles that was just released for the PS1) It was the greatest at the time.

Back