Is GT4 ruining your life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ash6660
  • 93 comments
  • 5,911 views
hehe. my girl is better at GT with a DFP than I am.........and that's sad, because I'm pretty good.
In our new house, we're going to have a gaming room.
Our lives aren't ruined, we still go to work, pay the bills, um....cough.....and other things............, but we also make sure we have time to play a little GT.
And to think I had hidden my obsession with GT from her for months...........well, I learned that lesson. Never hide things from your girl, they always find out and sometimes that's a GOOD thing!
 
NO, because I don't have it yet
 
on the 9th of march i will probaly take an break of social life.
 
ash6660
Well, is GT4 ruining anyones lives?

It certainly is mine, and it hasn't even come out in the UK yet. My Dad is now obsessed with the Nurburgring, and my Form Tutor is now going to the real Nurburgring to drive an Ariel Atom around it, just to see what it is like.

Yes, I am obsessed with GT4, but he keeps mentioning it all the time, regarding us two as mates.

Plus, I mentioned GT4 infront of a girl a little while ago.

We now aren't talking...I was so close, but one mention of GT4 ruined my chances

GT4 IS RUINING MY LIFE, HOW ABOUT YOU LOT?

I am almost married and lucky. My almost-wife also likes GT and understood my past agonies.

I was equally obsessed. :scared:
 
Back