Is GT4 ruining your life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ash6660
  • 93 comments
  • 5,911 views
My life is a total mess because of Gran Turismo 4. Since the release date has been officialy announced my mind is in one place. 9th of March. I even started all over again with Gran Tursimo 2!!! On an new memory card that is, but I just can't get enough of new thing to explore, cars to drive and just enjoy the pleasures of everything that Gran Turismo is.

Wich reminds me, Gran Turismo 2 was a really great game, even better I think than GT 3. Nevertheless I'm going insane of the wait.
 
GT4 will probably ruin my life. :grumpy: It already has after waiting a blooomin' year for the game to come out. Over 700 cars, The Nurburgring Nordschleife (Been practising on PGR2) Le Mans (Ditto On LM24Hrs) Suzuka (The F1 Games). I cant wait 'till March 9th, I WANT GT4 NOW!!!!!!!

It will be worth it oh yes, it will be worth it :D
 
It was partly already going down hill way before GT4 but, it will.... It's inevitible, at least for me... :scared:
 
Pyaan
My life is a total mess because of Gran Turismo 4. Since the release date has been officialy announced my mind is in one place. 9th of March. I even started all over again with Gran Tursimo 2!!! On an new memory card that is, but I just can't get enough of new thing to explore, cars to drive and just enjoy the pleasures of everything that Gran Turismo is.

Wich reminds me, Gran Turismo 2 was a really great game, even better I think than GT 3. Nevertheless I'm going insane of the wait.

I have to restart a new GT3 game with another memory card, you're not alone!
 
DRIFT4EVA
You can't even accept your G/f as a person. "Herself" is a better word there dude. If I had a g/f I wouldn't give a **** about GT4. I don't know if you guys actually are serious or not. Some of you could be serious. I find that quite sad.


anyone who lets a GAME take over their life is quite sad...
 
you guys are right, I am very sad. GT4 Will bring me new motives to live. Thanks.
 
How this game have impact to me ??? too much but it is ok :|
I have almost 25 years old and I don't have girlfriend for that moment and I do not intend to have one, just for this game. :sly:

14 days from now
 
If SOME of you think this thread is sad, then pee off and stop posting on it. I thought it was good to reminisce about how GT4 has (or is) ruining their life, obviously some of you don't agree.

BUT, since creating this thread, I have decided on the girl front that I DON'T NEED THEM!

Finding a girl who plays GT4? That is near impossible...
Letting a game ruin your life? NOT IMPOSSIBLE!

Anyways, continue arguing amongst yourselves, especially that 'Minnesota' person, he/she cracks me up all the time! :)
 
ash6660
Finding a girl who plays GT4? That is near impossible...
Letting a game ruin your life? NOT IMPOSSIBLE!

And, what do you think about girls and GT4, in the same life?
:bowdown: Heaven!:bowdown:

Cheers!:cheers:
 
hauff
Gt4 IS ruining my life for months! I can´t live without this game. I wake up every mornig looking for some fresh news and new pictures.
Even w@nking at GT4 pics? :sly:
hauff
My girlfrind understands me a lot, she don´t play games but she knows that this game is the most important thing to me right now, even more important then her itself. hehehehe

This is what a nice gf must be.
GT4 can not be more important than you GF. Or are you just kidding? :dunce:
 
GT4 is a great game but to let it ruin your life and to say its more important than a girl or than your girlfriend? I hope you were kidding because if not you're pathetic!
 
Minnesota01R6
I have a fiancee, but I have already learned to NEVER mention video games of any kind to a woman. Your best bet is to just shut up and say "uh huh" or "oh really?" once in a while. It serves the dual purpose of not pissing them off and not having to pay attention to their incessant rambling.
Yep.
 
This has to be one of the funniest threads in a while.

ragundy
And, what do you think about girls and GT4, in the same life?
:bowdown: Heaven! :bowdown:
:cheers:to that!!
 
no, i dont think it will, i'll just switch over from socom 2 to gt4, i also find myself talking to my dad about it alot lol, i think he gets kind of sick of it lol
 
hauff
Gt4 IS ruining my life for months! I can´t live without this game. I wake up every mornig looking for some fresh news and new pictures.

My girlfrind understands me a lot, she don´t play games but she knows that this game is the most important thing to me right now, even more important then her itself. hehehehe

This is what a nice gf must be.


mate see a pscyhiatrist

the only way gt4 is gonna ruin my life is cutting into my study time so im thinking of not buying it till next year
 
I have no psychology degree (or any degree for that matter), but if you let a video game ruin your life, you need bigtime help. You need to see a psychologist so that person can tell you to get a life. But then, how can you actually feel so bad and feel like you've really wasted your life because of a video game? The only excuse would probably be "since getting into GT4, I've really wasted my life." And I don't think you'll see a 17-year old GT fan laying up in a mental hospital because of endless waiting for a game. Or set me straight if there is a such person up in a hospital mesmerized to death about a video game's release.
 
hey, ya never know....


(look at myself in mirror) :scared: :scared: :scared: :sick: :sick:
 
lmao, that pic is hillarious man (the masturbation one).
 
Is GT4 ruining my life?
Well in a way it has been for the last couple of looong years,
but come march 9th, it`s gonna save my life(and off course, ruin my marriage:rolleyes: )
 
Ruining my life ?
Not yet. Let me explain something to you
I have a g/f. She loves video games, she is very competetive. We both have ps2's, we are both getting gt4.


Do you think im screwed ?
 
My alternative question would be WHY would GT4 "ruin your life?" If you had to note one huge aspect about this, what makes this game warrant someone to have their life ruined?

All I am is a college student. I don't work, I'm single (not looking), how can a single game ruin my life? Not a single reason I can think of. Games help me feel better. I get my mind away from some of life's worries and have fun. I couldn't care less about what some people complained about what this game doesn't have. I've waited so long and I want this damn game even if I die trying. And I want this game.
 
JohnBM01
My alternative question would be WHY would GT4 "ruin your life?" If you had to note one huge aspect about this, what makes this game warrant someone to have their life ruined?

All I am is a college student. I don't work, I'm single (not looking), how can a single game ruin my life? Not a single reason I can think of. Games help me feel better. I get my mind away from some of life's worries and have fun. I couldn't care less about what some people complained about what this game doesn't have. I've waited so long and I want this damn game even if I die trying. And I want this game.


well, when GT3 came out my GPA dropped significantly. ruining your life is a figure of speech, and it is not to be taken literally. I think you're taking this too seriously. Ruining your life as in no social life, or not making it to class as much as you used to, or not going out to find all the hot women you single college students could be experiencing - that is the kind of life-ruining experience I think we are talking about. You are talking about the "everquest" type of life ruining, we are talking about the "I have forgotten that there is a world outside my room" type.

EDIT: check it out - people really do ruin their lives over video games:
http://p198.ezboard.com/folgafrm4
 
I havent gone to school for a week, and school wants to kick me from it now, my parents hate me.....and its not even a joke......But still....I HAVE GT4!
Wednesday a nice girl comes here and will spend the night with me and thursday a friend of mine spends the night with me.....
 
blu3s™
Ruining my life ?
Not yet. Let me explain something to you
I have a g/f. She loves video games, she is very competetive. We both have ps2's, we are both getting gt4.


Do you think im screwed ?

You're a lucky man.👍
 
its not ruining my life, just taking up a lot of my time... I bought 3 other games at the same time now I dont even have the time to play the other 3.
 
Back