Is GTS going to be the only GT for PS4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter juelz2009
  • 4 comments
  • 954 views
Messages
833
England
London
Messages
BigBadWolf_786
I am just wondering since there will be no GT7 and already rumours of PS5 will be released in 2020.
Just an opinion i just dont think PD will make another GT for the current PS4.
What you guys reckon?.
 
It wouldn't surprise me if they release the next GT on PS4 after the PS5 is already on the market (a la GT6).
 
I am just wondering since there will be no GT7 and already rumours of PS5 will be released in 2020.
Just an opinion i just dont think PD will make another GT for the current PS4.
What you guys reckon?.

I think you're right. GT Sport feels like a base which will expand and evolve for a longer time. Eventually they'll start charging for DLC instead of making GTS2.
 
Probably in my opinion. We will probably hear rumours for PS5 this year, and announcements and launch next year. PD probably have a team working for next gen i.e. GT7.

PS5 will probably follow quite similar to PS4 so a lot of the work can easily be carried through. And all tracks and cars from GTS forwards are being made for future hardware.

Also I doubt PD would do another GT6 and release late in the generation. Sony will probably still use AMD chips so there isn't really an issue moving to PS5.
 
I haven't bought this game (even though I've got a PS4 & a PS3 even for GT6) as I read in all reviews that there's very little offline content. I did read recently somewhere that through update patch more offline content will be added a la previous GT versions!

I packed my PS4 & unpacked my PS3 for GT6 as I had bought PS4 for F1 2017 game. I missed GT a lot but wasn't convinced enough to buy GT Sport yet. Hence, I returned to GT6, which PD will support till March.

Luckily, I can be patient enough till more offline content has been added within GT Sport. It surely is such an unusual release by PD for being so compact. Even GT5 prologue looked so much more.
 
Last edited:
Back