Is it me..

  • Thread starter Thread starter ConnoR46
  • 34 comments
  • 2,448 views
Messages
7
Messages
ConnoR46
Is GT5 getting boring?

cos i'm certainly bored of it now. every-time i go to play, i don't cos its ridiculously tedious..
 
Have you played online much? Joined a racing series? If not then that's what you gotta do. I was like you awhile back, so sick of a and b spec'n. I started to play online a lot and joined a couple of leagues I guess you could say. Ain't boring anymore!
 
Is GT5 getting boring?

cos i'm certainly bored of it now. every-time i go to play, i don't cos its ridiculously tedious..

Too bad bro. Go play something else:sly:
 
Yes it's you:dopey:

I play online, never gets boring at all.

I also love taking out new cars on hotlaps. The Ferrari F40 with no driving aids, around Nurburgring is enough to make me play this game forever:drool:

I have to agree with you, that the offline portion of the game seems way too short and unfinished:irked:
 
Few things to try then ...

Win a race online with no aids including no ABS.

Take a fully tuned castrol toms supra around the nurburgring with no aids, no abs and Sports soft tyres in less than 6.47.

Run the Nurburgring in 6.05 in a ZR1 RM with no aids and no abs.

All of the above are quite fun to do :)
 
Is GT5 getting boring?

cos i'm certainly bored of it now. every-time i go to play, i don't cos its ridiculously tedious..

This might sound really crazy and off the wall....but go play something else.
 
I'm bored with it. Picked up Yakuza 4 and getting back into Red dead. Month or two off GT5 and I'll get the fire back. Looking forward to some good DLC.
 
New_BOOST
This might sound really crazy and off the wall....but go play something else.

*gasp* What a revolutionary idea!
 
No, not just you.
 
yes, only remote race my bobs in case some good DLC ever comes out. Also waiting for Shift2 and hoping it doesn't suck.
 
I think its you, if you're bored then move on and come back when you have the desire to play it.
 
It's definitely you. If I ever get bored with GT5, I just watch some Netflix for a little bit then I'm good after that.
 
yes, only remote race my bobs in case some good DLC ever comes out. Also waiting for Shift2 and hoping it doesn't suck.

^ this. Remote racing, playing GT4 and GT5prologue and waiting for Shift 2 - and patiently waiting for that monumental GT5 update that will finally bring it up to par with GT4.
 
Three words: online, online, online.

I got caught up in some dull moments in GT life mode also but online racing is fantastic.
 
Is GT5 getting boring?

cos i'm certainly bored of it now. every-time i go to play, i don't cos its ridiculously tedious..

Try something else. Racing just isn´t you thing :sly:
 
Is GT5 getting boring?

cos i'm certainly bored of it now. every-time i go to play, i don't cos its ridiculously tedious..

Maybe it's because you're referencing lettuce?
 
Try something else. Racing just isn´t you thing :sly:

So because he ran out of things to do in GT5, racing isn't his thing? Great logic.

Maybe fanboyism isn't his thing.
 
I kinda felt this way, but what I realized was that I was getting to caught up in a checklist of events to complete. When I stepped back and just enjoyed the drive, I found I had way more fun.
 
So because he ran out of things to do in GT5, racing isn't his thing? Great logic.

Maybe fanboyism isn't his thing.

Maybe just don´t trying to care about other people´s opinion and all the sad things in the world isn´t his thing either, Mr. Jester.
 
Yep I agree it's boring, needs live leaderboards for all tracks and more TT events in the seasonals (especially Rally events)... without these the game will be a dead duck in 6 months for lots of GT players imo :nervous:

Hopefully when the time is right PD will supply us with the leaderboards, lets just hope it's soon as that is where the longevity of the game is to be found 👍
 
Remote Racing is all I can tell you. I recently got bored of gt5 and just played some black ops for a month. Just get credits until you decide to go back, and then you can buy whatever you want.
 
I'm bored with it. Picked up Yakuza 4 and getting back into Red dead. Month or two off GT5 and I'll get the fire back. Looking forward to some good DLC.

Yakuza 4 demo is good. 👍
 
Try changing the title. Saves a lot of time for me and others.
 
I finished all events except A spec endurance. I am waiting to see if a save option is added. In the meantime I do a lot of online racing. It's fun when you find a good room. If you cant, start one and make it a good room. ;)
 
Museum, Cars and description , create your own track, online mode, all in gold... if it is not enough... try tetris...
 
I have gotten to a point where all I have left is endurance races and I just don't have the time for those. Online is getting old with the vast majority of the lobbies being "messing aroung with cars and it takes 30 min just to get the host to start a race.
 
Is GT5 getting boring?

cos i'm certainly bored of it now. every-time i go to play, i don't cos its ridiculously tedious..



if you are bored, it's because you are boring!...GT5 hasn't changed...you have.


I am not bored at all. Let's see, I am still going for gold, still haven't finished A or B spec, am just starting to goof around with Photomode, have yet to create a track, have aquired less than 1/4 of the cars available, just recently loaded Yonis' B-spec Automate widget, have yet to purchase a microphone to chat on line, still haven't experimented with drifting.....


💡

I just mix it up...so far GT5 has been the best $59.95 I've ever spent on a video game--oops, I mean Driving Experience
 
Back