K Knives15 Messages 3 Dec 25, 2004 #1 Time and time again i hear a new release date and then its delayed even more,please tell me someone is it actually out yet?????
Time and time again i hear a new release date and then its delayed even more,please tell me someone is it actually out yet?????
l33tc4k30fd00m Messages 341 Dec 25, 2004 #3 Haha nice post chief. Notitsnotouttillthe28ththismonthandwedontknowwhenintheUSAandAmericaandYanksvilleandLimeyland. There.
Haha nice post chief. Notitsnotouttillthe28ththismonthandwedontknowwhenintheUSAandAmericaandYanksvilleandLimeyland. There.
K Knives15 Messages 3 Dec 25, 2004 #4 waiting this long is going to give me an anurism if i dont play it anytime soon :'( Thanks anyways
F flamingwonky Messages 406 Dec 25, 2004 #5 Knives15 waiting this long is going to give me an anurism if i dont play it anytime soon :'( Thanks anyways Click to expand... Dude where have you been??? It came out yesterday and I'm loving every minute of playing it!! Gamestop still has copies!! Hurry!
Knives15 waiting this long is going to give me an anurism if i dont play it anytime soon :'( Thanks anyways Click to expand... Dude where have you been??? It came out yesterday and I'm loving every minute of playing it!! Gamestop still has copies!! Hurry!
(G) Messages 325 Dec 25, 2004 #7 ...No. I smell a lockd'd thread. [EDIT] Just be thankful there were none of the more... vicious... members roaming the forums, waiting for some newbie to post bad info, or you'd be flamed to death[EDIT]
...No. I smell a lockd'd thread. [EDIT] Just be thankful there were none of the more... vicious... members roaming the forums, waiting for some newbie to post bad info, or you'd be flamed to death[EDIT]
3rdgenracerX Messages 466 Dec 25, 2004 #8 Japan 12-28-04, I've already preordered it for importing US/NTSC sometime 1st quarter 2005 PAL sometime 1st quarter 2005
Japan 12-28-04, I've already preordered it for importing US/NTSC sometime 1st quarter 2005 PAL sometime 1st quarter 2005