Is it possible to adjust my T150 wheel setup to make the handling more like GT Sport?

I’m a newb too and am having issues with getting tire temperatures up. I’m doing the German GT3 campaign and the tracks are quite short so that’s probably one of the reasons why. Also, I’m only doing 15 minute races now.

So what I should do? I closed the brake ducts some should I increase tire pressures too? A few times rain has come and found I was able to lap much faster and smoother after switching to wets compared to dry conditions on slicks!

Closing ducts to around 25% front and 20% rear will help @Sander 001 .......Make sure you have the softer tyre compound if you want the temps to come in easily, but lower tyre pressures also. Some cars heat up their tyres better than others, horses for courses... ;)

Closing ducts to around 25% front and 20% rear will help @Sander 001 .......Make sure you have the softer tyre compound if you want the temps to come in easily, but lower tyre pressures also. Some cars heat up their tyres better than others, horses for courses... ;)
Wow okay cool, that’s a lot! Earlier I read that tire temperature should be in a certain range, is there a range for brakes too?

And I should decrease tire pressure??

Thanks for your help, I’m enjoying this game and enjoying learning :)

Wow okay cool, that’s a lot! Earlier I read that tire temperature should be in a certain range, is there a range for brakes too?

And I should decrease tire pressure??

Thanks for your help, I’m enjoying this game and enjoying learning :)

Just until everything in nice and green on the tyre and brake HUD my friend, you'll be fine then. ;)

@MyNameIsEarl great question as it has brought up some excellent input. I’m still very much learning the game and there never is a bad question. When the tuning lands with PCars 2, it’s such a joy to drive. I’ve found some helpful tips just in this thread myself

I gave these settings a try tonight and tested multiple cars with default stable setup. Have to say impressed from what settings I had been using. Compared some times and improved considerably

I agree, those are some good settings for our T150 :cheers:

Back