spencer7x7 Messages 456 'Murica Messages spencer7x7 Mar 22, 2014 #1 Just wondering if anyone has done this and if it's possible to do this only with prize cars and ignoring one make races.
Just wondering if anyone has done this and if it's possible to do this only with prize cars and ignoring one make races.
86Debris86 Messages 1,121 East Sussex Messages Debris9uk Mar 22, 2014 #2 I wouldn't think so, no. Not without the Anniversary Edition or something that gives you a bunch of cars when you start. The prize cars are few and far between so I imagine you'd need to buy a couple at least. Also I can't remember if the one make races are needed for the stars that career mode has or not or if they're only obtained from the main races.
I wouldn't think so, no. Not without the Anniversary Edition or something that gives you a bunch of cars when you start. The prize cars are few and far between so I imagine you'd need to buy a couple at least. Also I can't remember if the one make races are needed for the stars that career mode has or not or if they're only obtained from the main races.
Vagabond Biomechanics Staff Emeritus Messages 4,455 Teesdale Messages GTP_Vagabond Mar 22, 2014 #3 I don't think so but this was a pretty good cheap attempt: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...94-in-2-101-380-credits-2135880-total.295531/
I don't think so but this was a pretty good cheap attempt: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...94-in-2-101-380-credits-2135880-total.295531/
86Debris86 Messages 1,121 East Sussex Messages Debris9uk Mar 22, 2014 #4 Vagabond I don't think so but this was a pretty good cheap attempt: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...94-in-2-101-380-credits-2135880-total.295531/ Click to expand... That's kind of impressive. Wish I'd seen it sooner!
Vagabond I don't think so but this was a pretty good cheap attempt: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...94-in-2-101-380-credits-2135880-total.295531/ Click to expand... That's kind of impressive. Wish I'd seen it sooner!
spencer7x7 Messages 456 'Murica Messages spencer7x7 Mar 22, 2014 #5 I kinda figured it wasn't possible but I'll see how far I can go.
quattpequatt Messages 134 Canada Messages quattpequatt Mar 22, 2014 #6 I did, if you complete the game without buying any cars, just rely on what give + tunes, you finish the game with a little north of 20 mill
I did, if you complete the game without buying any cars, just rely on what give + tunes, you finish the game with a little north of 20 mill
StirlingMoose Messages 1,510 United Kingdom Messages StirlingMoose Mar 22, 2014 #7 Mr.Slow's cookbook is a useful resource for anyone attempting this kind of thing. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-cheapest-way-around-cookbook-updated-02-02.297697/
Mr.Slow's cookbook is a useful resource for anyone attempting this kind of thing. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-cheapest-way-around-cookbook-updated-02-02.297697/
DeifieD Messages 354 Canada Mar 22, 2014 #8 Edit: I didn't see the Fit was excluded...my bad. Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
spencer7x7 Messages 456 'Murica Messages spencer7x7 Mar 23, 2014 #9 DeifieD Edit: I didn't see the Fit was excluded...my bad. Click to expand... That's because I included the exclusion.
DeifieD Edit: I didn't see the Fit was excluded...my bad. Click to expand... That's because I included the exclusion.