is it worth it

• Thread starter hinkler
  • 11 comments
labiran
A few months ago I got rid of my gt5 prologue to get another game, but as I will only be able to get gt5 on december 19th as that's my birthday should I get gt5p as I never finished it before?

I would just wait for gt5. Your b-day is to far off after that anyway. Unless you're reall itching to play I would buy used just to save a few bucks for gt5,

btw what were you thinking getting rid of gt5p LOL.

The thing is that I have to wait till my b day for gt5 and I've gt some money spare so I was wondering if it'll be worth it take in mind that I haven't gt a racing game rite now buh I gt a dfgt that I haven't used in months

Hey; I agree with V8 Rumble on this issue. Waiting an extra month (nearly) can be a tough thing (we all know what its like, lol). So while the rest of us are playing GT5, you're left in the cold. Might as well have been delayed one more time for you.

That said, I will also say GT5:P is totally worth a repurchase for you. Actually, if GT5 will be your main/only racer on the PS3, then it is even more profitable for you to get some extra cars, credits, and most importantly, practice. The only reason I see not putting in some extra Prologue time in is because you have GT4 to sustain your practice, and the credits, cars, and accomplishments are negligable in your opinion.

Also, because GT5 is a gift, it may not set you back too bad to trade in some of your games that you don't play anymore to reaquire Prologue. Its your call, of course, but in short answer to your question "Is it worth it?", then I say certainly.

Btw, why DID you get rid of Prologue???

Yea it's over a month. Get used to the physics in GT5p and practice your skills, so you'll have more time to enjoy GT5 and less in a wall.

I just picked up a used copy of GT5P along with a PS3 Move bundle over the weekend just to brush up on my GT skills. I've owned every copy in the GT series except for GT5P since I hadn't owned a PS3.

I have to say that GT5P is a vast improvement over GT4! I do have a copy of GT5 on reservation patiently waiting for the 24th. But, I still did'n't see a problem with picking up a used copy of GT5P for $20 even if I'll probably never play it again after GT5 is released.

I tried playing GT4 again over the past week, it had been years, but I just couldn't get used to the poor graphics. I think that the graphics of the GT5 demos spoiled me. Plus, GT4 on the PS2 looks even worse on my 50" HDTV.

I grabbed a used copy of Prologue last week off of ebay for $11. Perfect condition and probably the best $11 I have ever spend. That included shipping.

Latest Posts

Back