Is it worth it?

only if you're a collector of the series and be able to pick it up for a few bucks/euro's

GT3 physics, a lot of concept cars, 5 circuits only.

But for me it was fun after GT3

Gran Turismo 4's physics are different than Concept (Concept has the same physics as GT3, a little bit different). GT4 has a better collection of cars than GTC. GTC has 5 tracks. GT4's graphics are way better.

As k2racer said, you can buy if you are a collector..

Well, since GT4 has all the concept cars and tracks, it would be a waste of money...

But if you really want it, just buy it somewhere cheap, because I don't think you'll play it anyway...

Yeh, you'd have to be a pretty committed collector to want to buy this now... BUT there are a couple of things that GT4 doesn't have...

1.) The Toyota POD race (possibly the wackiest thing PD have ever done) :dopey:
2.) The gorgeous blue Pagani Zonda :drool: which (unless I'm mistaken) is not available anywhere else... you might be able to do it as a hybrid in GT3 though..

Other than that, it's pretty much all covered by GT4...

Another good thing about GT Concept is that there's several GT 4 LM Edition cars in there, There easy to Hybrid using MK's program, You can also put 7 Speed Tranny's in your GT3 cars and drive them in concept, I love GT Concept, Autumn ring in GT Concept kicks up leaves when your off track while spinning the tires, I think it's a great game and a little more than a colletors edition, it could of been a stand alone game with a few more tracks, I give it an (((8))) Easily!!!

Back