Thomasss95 Messages 632 The Netherlands Jul 25, 2014 #1 I haven't been on the forums for a while and now I see pics of modded cars. I didn't know that was possible in GT6 or is that photoshop?
I haven't been on the forums for a while and now I see pics of modded cars. I didn't know that was possible in GT6 or is that photoshop?
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jul 25, 2014 #2 Yes it is possible in GT6, it's just much harder to do than it was in GT5.
MonGnoM (Banned) Messages 1,810 Luxembourg Messages MonGnoM Jul 25, 2014 #3 Yes it is possible, and yes it is harder, i've heard that it is only possible when your PS3 is jailbroken or hacked. So it's not worth it when your PS3 is stock.
Yes it is possible, and yes it is harder, i've heard that it is only possible when your PS3 is jailbroken or hacked. So it's not worth it when your PS3 is stock.