Is the OCD cars the same for all?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 4 comments
  • 608 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hi dudes.

I was wondering today if the OCD cars are the same for everybody? or is it just "stuck" on ur PSN-ID or so?
 
I know for a FACT that the colors are different. I'm not sure where the barriers are though, like if its PSN to PSN or country to country or what.

It might help if you list where you are and what color cars you have.

My current OCD's Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 is colored "Light Blue Metallic" I'm in the US in New York State.
 
I'm pretty certain that the car list is the same for everyone, but the colours tend to be random. I had a Blue FGT in the OCD before and my friend who lives in the same city had a Yellow one.
 
Hmmm, im in the middle of an endurance race right now. But i know that the second most expensive is the mercedes sauber c9 :)
 
All the Cars in the OCD are the same in all countries, only the color is different.
In my OCD the Charger Super Bee 426 is Burgundy Metallic.

The trick in this is that everybody has to buy this car because the color is rare and it's a collectors car, so very good tradable

The Same with the Honda S2000 LM race Car.
Mine is Blue/Black. There is only a Pink and a Red One also....non paintable
So Buy it and trade it.
 
Back