Is there a car in GT3 that has 7 gears?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALPHA
  • 19 comments
  • 4,189 views
Messages
4,334
In GT3 is there any car that has 7 gears.

In the Pal version of GT3 the one that I have it seams there are none!

You guys that have the NTSC does any car have 7 gears?



PS: I hope my Avatar works!!
 
nope, no 7 speeders. Hopefully when hybrids start up, we will be able to put a 7 speed box in any car we want.

And yes, your avatar works.
 
No 7th gear makes me go crazy!

etc etc

Any way that sucks

Oh well too bad
 
In GT1,some cars have 7 front speeds.Such as Supra LM Edition,GTO LM Edition.....
 
Originally posted by ALPHA
In GT3 is there any car that has 7 gears.

In the Pal version of GT3 the one that I have it seams there are none!

You guys that have the NTSC does any car have 7 gears?


PS: I hope my Avatar works!!
The only car with a 7 speed gearbox was in the original GT, a Viper GTS-R prize car.
 
or the eclipse from The Fast and the Furious lol :lol:
 
Didn't the Japanese version of GT3 have the Lamborghini Diablo? And isn't that a seven gear sequential? I think it is.
 
no, its a real car, PD cut it out of the Pal and U.S. versions though.
 
yeah...that is correct. due to licensing problems with the pal and us versions. they had to take it out of those versions and to save time, they didn't bother taking out the 7th gear display in the settings menu in the us and pal versions. thus, that left us wondering what car had 7 gears.
 
It was a year ago ;)
 
freerider is just bringing up some of the REALLY old threads for some reason .....

:confused:
 
Snooty Lamborghini company didnt want there cars in the game... I say we go and raid their headquarters and dip the president in chocolate cream mousse! <----- :trouble:
 
:lol: lol

yea, and then ask them to sign a paper with invisible ink :trouble:
 
...and raid the parking lot.
 
what is WITH freerider.. does he like.. have too much time or something?? i'll take some of it! :lol:
 
it's annoying in a way,

but it's hella funny :lol:
 
Originally posted by glacierdustGT
Snooty Lamborghini company didnt want there cars in the game... I say we go and raid their headquarters and dip the president in chocolate cream mousse! <----- :trouble:


I like your plan!!!!!:lol: :lol:
 
Originally posted by glacierdustGT
Snooty Lamborghini company didnt want there cars in the game... I say we go and raid their headquarters and dip the president in chocolate cream mousse! <----- :trouble:

How about we give him a swirly. Btter yet a chocolate swirly if you get what I mean :trouble:

If they have drag racing in the next GT they might have cars with seven gears...
 
Back