Is there a list somewhere of all prize cars that we are certain of?

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
For the Track Experience mainly. Is there a list of all the prize cars so I can know which ones I want to do? And are there other prize cars that are certain and not random lotteries?

I think they're all random except for the gtr safety car and a lambo. Iirc you get them for all silver and gold in the mission challenges.

Alright thanks. I'll start with all of the ones I want to do and then do some more if I still need the money. Thankfully I don't care about car collecting and will sell everything to have a required car for a league or series. As long as I have what I need at that time I'm good.

I think that the selection of possible prize cars in the campaign mode is fixed, but which one you get is effectively random...

... although I've heard that if you start all over again with the same account on the same console, you get the same cars each time. Same account, different console and they're different. Different account and same console, they're different too. Which makes me wonder if there's something like the weird fixed-position UCD from GT5 going on.

I think that the selection of possible prize cars in the campaign mode is fixed, but which one you get is effectively random...

... although I've heard that if you start all over again with the same account on the same console, you get the same cars each time. Same account, different console and they're different. Different account and same console, they're different too. Which makes me wonder if there's something like the weird fixed-position UCD from GT5 going on.

In the beta we could guess the order of your gift cars based on the first few that you got. I remember getting the awesome GT-R car like 2nd to last :(

I've often wondered, does it always give us the same number of beeps/rotations for the daily reward? If so, could we then know which car we're about to get based on that? Like, we always get the car opposite to the first highlighted car, or to the right of it, etc.

Jerome

Alright thanks. I'll start with all of the ones I want to do and then do some more if I still need the money. Thankfully I don't care about car collecting and will sell everything to have a required car for a league or series. As long as I have what I need at that time I'm good.

It's worth golding them all for not only the free cars, but the several million in prize money also. Plus it helps learn the new tracks which is ace.

Just an fyi in case you don't know already, the cars you win cannot be sold for any money in return. Can only be disposed of from your garage.

But that's not a new thing from the Gran Turismo series.

Back