Is there an official soundtrack for GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jet Pilot
  • 5 comments
  • 541 views
Messages
116
United States
USA
Messages
JetPiIot
I'm not looking for the classic piano concert CD that was released. I'm looking for a soundtrack of the in-game race music. Did PD release one either on CD or digitally?

Thanks!
 
Amazon has a CD (you can listen to samples towards the bottom). Is that the one you're looking for?

Edit: Or this one?
 
TB
Amazon has a CD (you can listen to samples towards the bottom). Is that the one you're looking for?

Edit: Or this one?

Thanks TB! Now I have spend money that I was planning on spending. I didn't know there was a soundtrack, either. 👍
 
Always found the Soundtracks in GT games to be tops.
 
TB
Amazon has a CD (you can listen to samples towards the bottom). Is that the one you're looking for?

Edit: Or this one?

Not these. I was looking for the in-game racing music. These are just some classical piano songs that are used in various places throughout the game (by the same guy who played the piano music in the opening movie). I like the fast-paced rock/techno music that plays throughout the game. I haven't been able to find anything other than the piano CD's for sale though. :(
 
Back