Is there any tune for a road car that drives like a race car?!!!?

• Thread starter hhhaaa
  • 11 comments
Is there any tune for a road car that drives like a race car?!!!?
Here's something for that purpose, it's not any way polished, but base idea was to create WTCC/BTCC styled FF car.
Tune made for RH, but if using i.e. SS just add 1mm more ride height, and one more for SM and so on.

Citroen C4 coupe 2.0VTS '05
No oil change, but body rigidity installed.
106/106mm RH tyres
9.96/6.18
3/3
6/6
4/3
-2.4/-1.2
-0.24/0.00
Racing brakes 2/2

Gearbox, reset after power parts, initial final 5.150 on 180kmh, set gears and final after this.
(1st and 2nd gear from alternative gear set of Xtrac, rest from BTCC control ratios, including final)
Final 3.615
180kmh initial have to search your own, can't remember, something high possibly
Sadev sequential 6 speed.
Final 3.438 (find what suit you best, this is original Sadev final)

LSD 8/19/9
Twin-Plate clutch (try triple)

power parts 319hp/40.4kgfm/485pp
Engine Stage 2
Sports ecu
Racing exhaust
Isometric manifold
Catalytic sports
Intake Tuning
Low RPM turbo
100% limiter

Body 1103kg 61:39 ratio
Aero Kit - Type A
Special wing - Type A
Downforce 7 (adjust for own feel, how loose you want rear to be)
Weight reduction stage 3

+1" size Wheels ENKEI RC-T4 golden (4.)
NoABS

Have fun, this opened my FF view of world again :)

Edit: adjusted height and wing plus alternative gearbox.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
She can be a little hard to get used to but when you're in the groove she drives like nothing else
Thanks for reply but I'm really looking for something special than getting use to it, I do tune my own cars myself and they all drive well but I'm just looking for that extra spark to tell you that, wow this is it!!!

Thanks for reply but I'm really looking for something special than getting use to it, I do tune my own cars myself and they all drive well but I'm just looking for that extra spark to tell you that, wow this is it!!!
Sorry, not sure what you're trying to say? She's pretty special, just tends to catch people out on the first lap because it turns in very positively when you come off the brakes.

Jaguar XKR-S '11

This one is built more like a GT3 car if thats what you're looking for. Both cars are FITT contest winners and GTP Tune of the Week so they're as fast as they can be

Sorry, not sure what you're trying to say? She's pretty special, just tends to catch people out on the first lap because it turns in very positively when you come off the brakes.

Jaguar XKR-S '11

This one is built more like a GT3 car if thats what you're looking for. Both cars are FITT contest winners and GTP Tune of the Week so they're as fast as they can be
Hi, I have tried the jag XKR-S '11 & it is driving superb, great job

Back