Power: 622 BHP @ 7600 Rpm / 68.1 kgfm @ 5700 Rpm
Weight: 1490 kg
Performance Points: 568 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts:
Tires:
SS
Weight Distribution: 41:59

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 85 Rear: 80
Spring Rate: Front: 9.58 kg Rear: 16.37 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 4 Rear: 7
Dampers (Extension): Front: 8 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 6 Rear: 7
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.2° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.08° Rear: 0.04°
Brakes (Racing): F: 7 R: 7

Drivetrain: (Standard)

Please reset transmission once power parts are installed

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: R= 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 10
Braking Sensitivity: R= 11

Clutch & Flywheel:
Triple-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Stage 2
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 0
Weight Reduction: Standard
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 0 kg
Ballast position: 0%

Notes:-
*The front end is very responsive when off the throttle, blip the throttle when coming off the brakes to stabilise the car

*Can get a bit fidgety if you take too much curb but otherwise is fairly well mannered (for a big purple shouty car)

*Enjoy your drive

Last edited:
View attachment 336683
FITT Midfield Super Car Shoot-Out '15
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
Project: Mid Life Crisis

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 622 BHP @ 7600 Rpm / 68.1 kgfm @ 5700 Rpm
Weight: 1490 kg
Performance Points: 568 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts:
Tires:
SS
Weight Distribution: 41:59

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 85 Rear: 80
Spring Rate: Front: 9.58 kg Rear: 16.37 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 4 Rear: 7
Dampers (Extension): Front: 8 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 6 Rear: 7
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.2° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.08° Rear: 0.04°
Brakes (Racing): F: 7 R: 7

Drivetrain: (Standard)

Please reset transmission once power parts are installed

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: R= 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 10
Braking Sensitivity: R= 11

Clutch & Flywheel:
Triple-Plate

Power

Oil Change:
No
Engine Tuning: Stage 2

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 0
Weight Reduction: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast position: 0%

Notes:-
*The front end is very responsive when off the throttle, blip the throttle when coming off the brakes to stabilise the car

*Can get a bit fidgety if you take too much curb but otherwise is fairly well mannered (for a big purple shouty car)

*Enjoy your drive
I'd entertained the idea of choosing this one too, always had a soft spot for the Diablo :)

Terribly sorry for the double post my good man. But would you mind sharing which purple paint you used on El Diablo? I don't want to be missing that vital 0.4 of a second now do I, that could really matter :lol:
Its either from Dodge (plum crazy) or Plymouth (in violet), I can't remember which one off the top of my head. 👍

Last edited:
Plum crazy it is then. Love the look of that colour. It's a Dodge colour though bud, not Chevy. (Don't want Mr Bowtie giving you into trouble);)

Available as a solid colour on the 2 1970 R/Ts and Metallic on the 1971 Charger Super Bee.👍 Gotta love those Mopars...for their colours at least :lol:

Plum crazy it is then. Love the look of that colour. It's a Dodge colour though bud, not Chevy. (Don't want Mr Bowtie giving you into trouble);)

Available as a solid colour on the 2 1970 R/Ts and Metallic on the 1971 Charger Super Bee.👍 Gotta love those Mopars...for their colours at least :lol:
Ahh whoops, knew it was the war paint from one of the yank tanks :lol:

Ahh whoops, knew it was the war paint from one of the yank tanks :lol:

Hey!!! What's wrong with our "Yank Tanks" they are fast as Hell!!! :mischievous: :D not that there's anything wrong with Euro Cars (Ferrari,Lambo,Pagani,RUF to name a few. 👍 but I live in Michigan so American Muscle Cars are my thing ('71 Hemi Cuda painted In Violet Metallic) is my Dream Car!!! :drool: :D :cheers:

Hey!!! What's wrong with our "Yank Tanks" they are fast as Hell!!! :mischievous: :D not that there's anything wrong with Euro Cars (Ferrari,Lambo,Pagani,RUF to name a few. 👍 but I live in Michigan so American Muscle Cars are my thing ('71 Hemi Cuda painted In Violet Metallic) is my Dream Car!!! :drool: :D :cheers:
Don't get me wrong I like the idea and image of classic muscle cars but outside of a 1/4 mile theres just nothing going for them really

Don't get me wrong I like the idea and image of classic muscle cars but outside of a 1/4 mile theres just nothing going for them really

Yea I know, but we also have The Viper :eek: which is another car that I like and wish I had :D :cheers:

Yea I know, but we also have The Viper :eek: which is another car that I like and wish I had :D :cheers:
I have a bit of a soft spot for the Viper because of its muscle car charm but outside of the lands of wide, straight roads and cheap petrol its just not the way to get things done :lol:

@Pete05

Now thats how you do the mountain :lol:

:lol:
I remember watching this race. The Elise races were made up of drivers that could actually drive, doing the car justice and, those that could afford the repair bills :D.

The class only survived for about 3 years as it was depending on TV coverage for sponsor exposure. Once the V8 Supercar management decided they no longer had any use for them, they disappeared to the support card on another national series where the number of competitors dropped dramatically and a good portion of the sponsor dollars were poached by the V8 Supercars :rolleyes:

:lol:
I remember watching this race. The Elise races were made up of drivers that could actually drive, doing the car justice and, those that could afford the repair bills :D.

The class only survived for about 3 years as it was depending on TV coverage for sponsor exposure. Once the V8 Supercar management decided they no longer had any use for them, they disappeared to the support card on another national series where the number of competitors dropped dramatically and a good portion of the sponsor dollars were poached by the V8 Supercars :rolleyes:
Yeah I thought it had a touch of ringer about it, he was just so much faster than almost everyone around him. Still, cutting your way through about a dozen cars on a bumpy street track is no mean feat :lol:

Yeah I thought it had a touch of ringer about it, he was just so much faster than almost everyone around him. Still, cutting your way through about a dozen cars on a bumpy street track is no mean feat :lol:
Especially a track like Bathurst. Not a lot of room on the Mountain for mistakes. Get it right or pay the penalty.
The race winner has since progressed through V8 Utes, V8 Development Series and is now playing in Historic Touring Cars pedaling a '71 Ford Falcon GT with over 600bhp on R rated grooved tyres.

View attachment 166360
Ferrari F40 '92
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 500 BHP @ 7000 rpm / 64.3 kgfm @ 4000 rpm
Weight: 1172 kg
Performance Points: 500pp
Tires: SS

Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)
Ride Height: Front: 85 Rear: 85
Spring Rate: Front: 9.08 kg Rear: 15.45 kg
Dampers (Compression): Front: 4 Rear: 3
Dampers (Extension): Front: 8 Rear: 7
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 4 (4/5 If you require more stability)
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.01° Rear: 0.10°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 5 R: 6

Drivetrain: Fully Customisable Transmission
1) Set final to 3.750
2) Set Max Speed to 112
3) Set in sequence (5-4-3-2-1-F)

1:
2: 2.610
3: 1.850
4: 1.440
5: 1.144

Final:

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Differential

Initial Torque:
F - R -15
Acceleration Sensitivity: F - R -15
Braking Sensitivity: F - R -15
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin Plate

Power
Oil Change: No
Engine Tuning: Standard
Exhaust: Standard
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Turbo Kit: Stage: Low-Rpm
Body
Body Rigidity Improvement: No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 50
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast: 60 kg
Ballast position: -32
Great tune for the f40 seasonal! It is a 550 pp, though :) . I added more weight and power parts to get a 47/53 weight distribution for stability and of course, a custom-bug-proof-tranny:rolleyes:. Your suspension settings though, the best I've tried so far. Very nice job keeping a steady line through the curves. Thanks

Great tune for the f40 seasonal! It is a 550 pp, though :) . I added more weight and power parts to get a 47/53 weight distribution for stability and of course, a custom-bug-proof-tranny:rolleyes:. Your suspension settings though, the best I've tried so far. Very nice job keeping a steady line through the curves. Thanks
Glad you enjoyed it :cheers:
This is quite an old tune so I have no idea what time and updates have done to the car but I'm glad to hear its holding together. I might revisit this car at some point and see if I can make it better 👍

Glad you enjoyed it :cheers:
This is quite an old tune so I have no idea what time and updates have done to the car but I'm glad to hear its holding together. I might revisit this car at some point and see if I can make it better 👍
I figured you had used it to do the seasonal. It is a gold tune for sure, even for slow drivers like myself. I just had to get the entry speed right. To fast=understeer, to slow=wheelspin. The back end likes to slip out, but easily snaps back with gentle throttle control. A pilot car for sure

I figured you had used it to do the seasonal. It is a gold tune for sure, even for slow drivers like myself. I just had to get the entry speed right. To fast=understeer, to slow=wheelspin. The back end likes to slip out, but easily snaps back with gentle throttle control. A pilot car for sure
I haven't had any game time recently so haven't been paying attention to the seasonals, I'm holding off updating until the transmission glitch is patched anyway so its not like I could get online even if I had the time :boggled:

I'm glad that it worked out for you though 👍

just sayin'... that paint looks pretty similar to the purple you can get with the dino.

also can you do a Mazda 2 '03 tune please if you accept requests??

just sayin'... that paint looks pretty similar to the purple you can get with the dino.

also can you do a Mazda 2 '03 tune please if you accept requests??
I will give it a look when the transmission bug is patched 👍

What spec would you like the car tuned to (PP/Tyres etc.)?

I can confirm with my own tests the transmission bug has been resolved :) . I tested 1 lap each with a road car (GT by Citroen), a racecar (Camaro Z28 '69), and a VGT (Golf GTI Supersport). Each of them with a custom built tranny by me :sly: They all held up like they are supposed to 👍 WOO HOO
I've downloaded the update and everything seems fine, I should have some cars up towards the end of the week 👍

F40 and Mazda 2 are on the list, I can't remember any others that I'm supposed to be working on so if I've forgotten anything then let me know :dunce:

Would you mind trying out a'69 Camaro Racecar? My own tune got me 4th I'm the Historic Racecar Seasonal without the Toyota7 or Chappy 2J in the lineup. I slapped in your suspension and LSD settings from your Z28 '69 (only changed spring rates to reflect the 1.04 kgf/mm difference, which resulted in the rear springs being MUCH stiffer than the front (not a bad thing:confused:)). I'm the end, I would love to see what you come up with compared to mine if you get a chance, of course
View attachment 167249
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69

Wheel / Joypad:
PS3 controller
Power: 368 BHP @ 6100 rpm / 49.1 kgfm @ 4400 rpm
Weight: 1159 kg
Performance Points: 500ppTires: SH
Fitted Parts: Aero type A, Custom rear wing A

Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height:
Front: 115 Rear: 110
Spring Rate: Front: 7.46 kg Rear: 6.50 kg
Dampers (Compression): Front: 4 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension): Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 6 Rear: 6
Camber Angle (-):
Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.00° Rear: 0.09°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 5 R: 5

Drivetrain: Fully Customisable Transmission
1) Set Max Speed to 162
1:
2: 1.990
3: 1.427
4: 1.082
5: 0.868

Final:

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Differential

Initial Torque:
F - R -17
Acceleration Sensitivity: F - R -17
Braking Sensitivity: F - R -17
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin Plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon

Power
Oil Change: No
Power Limiter: 97.4%
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Catalytic Converter: Standard Intake Tuning: Standard
Body
Body Rigidity Improvement: No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 12
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast position: 0

Would you mind trying out a'69 Camaro Racecar? My own tune got me 4th I'm the Historic Racecar Seasonal without the Toyota7 or Chappy 2J in the lineup. I slapped in your suspension and LSD settings from your Z28 '69 (only changed spring rates to reflect the 1.04 kgf/mm difference, which resulted in the rear springs being MUCH stiffer than the front (not a bad thing:confused:)). I'm the end, I would love to see what you come up with compared to mine if you get a chance, of course
No problem 👍

Back