what? I'm not near my ps3 atm I don't know if it's a lot or not lolDamn, 500hrs![]()
what? I'm not near my ps3 atm I don't know if it's a lot or not lolDamn, 500hrs![]()
Well, just golded five seasonal events with a variety of cars and tracks, is that considered on or offline? The $40 that just keeps on giving.You're assuming people find the offline part of the game entertaining.![]()
So you won some GT6 Seasonals. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. If that's all it takes to make you happy, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the game because clearly it's designed for people like yourself.Well, just golded five seasonal events with a variety of cars and tracks, is that considered on or offline? The $40 that just keeps on giving.
it's online, if you weren't online these wouldn't even show up (update), plus there's the leaderboards, top 10 replays and your friends ghosts... are you new-ish to the game?Well, just golded five seasonal events with a variety of cars and tracks, is that considered on or offline? The $40 that just keeps on giving.
what's the point of that replySo you won some GT6 Seasonals. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. If that's all it takes to make you happy, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the game because clearly it's designed for people like yourself.
johnny, you're a well known member on GT Planet and in my short time here I've come to respect your opinions and comments and certainly your ability on the track, but do you have to be so insulting to this poor guy?So you won some GT6 Seasonals. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. If that's all it takes to make you happy, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the game because clearly it's designed for people like yourself.
It probably was a little over the top you're right. But you're making a huge and incorrect assumption that I'm saying online is where it's at. Online does usually suck for the reasons you mention, and others, and I'm in no way saying that online is better than offline. You won't find me saying anything like that in this thread or any other.johnny, you're a well known member on GT Planet and in my short time here I've come to respect your opinions and comments and certainly your ability on the track, but do you have to be so insulting to this poor guy?
Of course racing online is the true test and we all aspire to beat real people instead of some dodgy A. I., but Career Mode and Seasonal Events can be great training tools. Frankly, I don't race online often because A) you find mostly jerks in the random rooms and more importantly B) until my skills have improved I don't want to be ruining races for anyone else with my lack of experience.
You make it sound like there shouldn't be anything to this game except an online lobby.
I apologize for assuming that is what you meant.It probably was a little over the top you're right. But you're making a huge and incorrect assumption that I'm saying online is where it's at. Online does usually suck for the reasons you mention, and others, and I'm in no way saying that online is better than offline. You won't find me saying anything like that in this thread or any other.
No, not new but to me the game is fine value for the OP query of $40. Once you complete the available ASpec levels the game provides weekly new races for your entertainment. And the chance to earn free credits which already have an established micro transaction price point. The gift that keeps on giving.it's online, if you weren't online these wouldn't even show up (update), plus there's the leaderboards, top 10 replays and your friends ghosts... are you new-ish to the game?
I didn't get the end of your post.
what's the point of that reply![]()
So online sucks and offline sucks, why are you still here?It probably was a little over the top you're right. But you're making a huge and incorrect assumption that I'm saying online is where it's at. Online does usually suck for the reasons you mention, and others, and I'm in no way saying that online is better than offline. You won't find me saying anything like that in this thread or any other.
I have to justify why I'm here, to you?So online sucks and offline sucks, why are you still here?
That's why we're here isn't it?So you won some GT6 Seasonals. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment. If that's all it takes to make you happy, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the game because clearly it's designed for people like yourself.
Well, just golded five seasonal events with a variety of cars and tracks, is that considered on or offline? The $40 that just keeps on giving.
I'm waiting for "It's like they're paying you to play!" next.And the chance to earn free credits which already have an established micro transaction price point. The gift that keeps on giving.
It's valued at whatever someone is willing to pay for it, not the sale price. If you aren't willing to pay $39.98 for it, then it's not worth that to you is it? Since credits are also not transferable in game, it's a meaningless conversion. If you're like the vast, vast majority of people that play GT6 and are unwilling to pay for in game credits on principle, the conversion becomes even more meaningless.Touché, but 5,000,000 credits is valued at $39.98.