is this still gonna come out?

• Thread starter sony_gamer
  • 12 comments
sony_gamer, if you want your question to be answered you really need to have a lot more than 13 words. I know the title is a big give away, but in the future you might create a thread in which the question you are asking is not so obvious, and therefore, if you have a first post like you did in this thread, with no substance whats so ever, people are going to find it very hard to answer your question. I am not telling you of, thats the moderators job, and you haven't done anything wrong, as far as I know. I'm just giving you a peice of freindly piece of advice. Anyway, to answer your question, I think it has been cancelled. It has apparently, according to Polyphony Digital, it has been put on hold. But this game has been delayed, delayed, put on hold and delayed some more. I'll be sadly honest with you pal, I don't think it's gonna happen!

That's when the PlayStation 9's out and probably the "PSP nano" (Or whatever)

Don't expect Gran Turismo 4 Mobile to come in this millenium!

It was already confirmed by PD or KY(cant remember who exactly not that it would matter) that it would be out AFTER GT5 so expect it around 2009.

sony_gamer, if you want your question to be answered you really need to have a lot more than 13 words. I know the title is a big give away, but in the future you might create a thread in which the question you are asking is not so obvious, and therefore, if you have a first post like you did in this thread, with no substance whats so ever, people are going to find it very hard to answer your question. I am not telling you of, thats the moderators job, and you haven't done anything wrong, as far as I know. I'm just giving you a peice of freindly piece of advice. Anyway, to answer your question, I think it has been cancelled. It has apparently, according to Polyphony Digital, it has been put on hold. But this game has been delayed, delayed, put on hold and delayed some more. I'll be sadly honest with you pal, I don't think it's gonna happen!

Why on earth does the OP's question need "more substance" ? This is a forum about VIDEO GAMES, not a university degree dissitation. The OP's question couldn't have been any more concise without being wordy and boring.

Condescending doesn't even come close . . .

It was already confirmed by PD or KY(cant remember who exactly not that it would matter) that it would be out AFTER GT5 so expect it around 2009.

yup, thats what iv heard too. so if GT5 comes out in 2009 then GT4: Mobile will (hopefully) be out by 2010!

OK really, you guys just don't get it...

-Kazunori Yamauchi says GT4 will be online = GT4 has no online

-K.Y. says GT5 (final) will come out in 2008 = GT5 scheduled for 2009

-K.Y. says they are still developing GT mobile = They put some stickers on a PSP prior to its release years ago and no one has done a single thing on it since.

I could go on and on for hours listing all the things that man has said that never came true. I think it would be a shorter list if I just pointed out the one or two things he has said about future GT games that were real.

I wouldn't hold my breath, pre-order GT mobile, or buy a PSP specifically for this game. It ain't happening.

1) Kazunori Yamauchi says GT4 will be online = GT4 has no online

2) K.Y. says GT5 (final) will come out in 2008 = GT5 scheduled for 2009

3) K.Y. says they are still developing GT mobile = They put some stickers on a PSP prior to its release years ago and no one has done a single thing on it since.

1) GT4 actually DID have online in Japan for about 6 weeks then it was dropped before coming out anywhere else.

2) GT is always delayed, whats new??

3) From an interview with the man himself just 2 days ago (4th April 2008)

What's the current status with Gran Turismo Mobile for PSP and Gran Turismo for Boys (originally announced for PS2)?

Yamauchi: I don't think Gran Turismo Mobile will make this year, but we are hoping to make the PSP version a satellite game, like an addition to GT5.

I have to apologise because so much of our effort and energy is going into making the PS3 version that it's making it very difficult for us to work on the PSP version. The same goes for Gran Turismo for Boys, but we're hoping to make that a feature within GT5.

So instead of making it a separate game, it will come as a simplified mode within GT5?

Yamauchi: Yes.

Source

So it is still in development and has not just been dropped.

Why on earth does the OP's question need "more substance" ? This is a forum about VIDEO GAMES, not a university degree dissitation. The OP's question couldn't have been any more concise without being wordy and boring.

Condescending doesn't even come close . . .
Because I have posted a new thread before with a post lacking substance, or proper description of the thread topic if that makes it easier to understand. Shortly afterwards, other members, especially moderators, started telling me of for it. I was just giving a bit of freindly advice and there is no need to try and bit my head of for it!

Back