Is This the Complete Forza 7 Track List? (UPDATE: YUP)

The part I don't understand is why Turn 10 would hand over the full track list to a German media outlet a whole week before Gamescom. While there are reasons to believe the source is reliable, part of thinks this can't be everything. There's only one truly new track on the list and it's not even a motorsport venue per se. Fingers crossed we'll see something next week to make the jump from FM6 to FM7 just a tad more justifiable track-wise. Don't get me wrong, Turn 10 has clearly been working to spice up both old and more recent tracks, but again, only one genuinely new track is stretching things in the wrong direction.

It's still the largest, most diverse and most varied track roster of any Forza game, but...

Can't help being a little disappointed that there's only 4 new locations over FM6, compared to 9 new locations from FM5 to FM6.

Let's hope that they have something up there sleeve, but this does look very legit.

I think people may have heightened expectations when maybe they should be tempered.

If this were GT, it would be filled with comments about how difficult it was to make 700 cars and 30 tracks for a 4k game.
How they had to remodel old models, update textures and resolution.

It looks like they spent good effort and time bringing back disappearing models, which seems to have been widely requested.
Obviously rebuilding previous models takes time away from making new ones.

I think they're doing fantastic. Sure, there's cars I wish were in the game, tracks too.
At the end of the day, you can only compare it to it's competition, which it no longer really has. (It looks like pc2 is closest, but that's a much more dedicated racing simulater with a vast array of racing machines and effectively, a very different game)

Even if it's all disappointing, it's so far above and beyond it doesn't really matter.
It is so much the new Gran Turismo it's not even funny.

Not surprising if true, but still disappointing.

Having said that, if it is the final list I'm expecting only a few tracks to not feature weather (Bernese Alps (unless they're doing snow as well as rain), Top Gear and the test track don't need it).

Now now, you shouldn't talk about yourself that way.

I'm thinking we'll see more come along as DLC, much like how we got Long Beach (FM5), VIR (FM6), and Homestead (FM6).

I'm hoping there's at least 2-3 more tracks to be announced.

I agree. While FM6 already had a solid track list and this just builds upon that, I can't deny the feeling that only 4 new tracks feels a bit low. FM6 got more new tracks over FM5 about 2 years ago.

Mugello is absolutely ace, love that curcuit! Suzuka for me personally is rather boring, already played it way too much in other games (GT5, GT6, RR3). But it's good that the Asian continent is touched again for circuits because FM6 had... none. Dubai probably will be the same as Rio from what I saw in the E3 video, beautiful graphics but a rather boring circuit. And Maple Valley, well I never played the older XBox 360 Forza games but in general I find the Turn 10 original tracks not very good. Watching a Forza 4 Maple Valley video doesn't run me wild either but since the community seems to like it so much... let's wait and see.

This track list sadly looks far superior to gt sports track list. And of course sebring is on there. Im just glad that they are now releasing it on pc, as i will finally be able to get back into forza after way too long. (never bought a 360 or xbone, but knew people with both that i was able to play some forza on here an there).

Ultra wide fantasy tracks, returning tracks from last gen. Not really showing much new here, T10. Instead of making tracks suited to online play, why not create fictional circuits with narrow sections, off cambers and something like Ebisu to give a new driving feel? It's all top tier ribbons with next to no soul.

The must have paid a pretty penny for Mugello and Suzuka.

I don't know the cost for Mugello but the licensing for Suzuka is so high SMS didn't want to pay such a high price for it. You could start wondering though if it's all worth it then, I'd rather have more lesser known circuits than only one big shot circuit. For me personally Le Mans, Spa and Monza are the *must have* tracks but those were already in FM6 anyway.

Give me a track like Rudskogen or Blister Berg over boring Suzuka any day and I bet those licence costs are much lower as well.

Just need Mid-Ohio and Mosport to complete the IMSA schedule.

I thought they were aiming for that goal when VIR was released last year. Maybe in an IMSA themed expansion? Imagine those two tracks bundled with like 20 of the greatest IMSA cars from over years. We already have many of these cars and tracks, so an expansion has great potential for accompanying events and showcases. I'm sure IMSA would love some international exposure through Forza, so win-win...

Last edited:
I thought they were aiming for that goal when VIR was released last year. Maybe in an IMSA themed expansion?Imagine those two tracks bundled with like 20 of the greatest IMSA cars from over years. We already have many of these cars and tracks, so an expansion has great potential for accompanying events and showcases. I'm sure IMSA would love some international exposure through Forza, so win-win...
I would like that. If they're going off the 2017 schedule then we'd only need Mosport(oops, and Detroit too).

It's clear they enjoy having the license for it based on all the cars too.

The thing with FM-post released circuits is that it's basically single player only. Just look at FM6: VIR and Miami don't show up in leagues or regular lobbies, just some separated lobbies people don't play in.

They should allow people who don't have the circuit to be able to play on them in multiplayer as well, similar to FPS games where a map in multiplayer also loads if you don't own it yourself.

If FM7 circuit expansions will be implemented in multiplayer the same way as FM6 then that is a big reason for me to simply not bother with that expansion.

I thought they were aiming for that goal when VIR was released last year. Maybe in an IMSA themed expansion?Imagine those two tracks bundled with like 20 of the greatest IMSA cars from over years. We already have many of these cars and tracks, so an expansion has great potential for accompanying events and showcases. I'm sure IMSA would love some international exposure through Forza, so win-win...
Exactly and especially with the IMSA tracks added to Forza with the FM6 base game: Circuit of the Americas, Daytona, Lime Rock and Watkins Glen. And then Long Beach as (free) Forza Motorsport 5 DLC and Virginia International Raceway (especially with the IMSA boards) as Forza Motorsport 6 DLC. That's half of the IMSA calendar released in Forza in the time frame of about two years which made me think the others would probably feature in Forza Motorsport 7, but sadly that appears not to be the case..

Good list, I'm really happy to see the return of Maple Valley, Mugello and Suzuka. Would have liked to see Tsukuba, I like that little track.

I really miss some of the old fantasy tracks. They were among my favourite to race in FM3/4.

- Amalfi
- Camino Viejo
- Iberian
- Ladera
- Sedona Raceway
- Sunset Peninsula

It's fine to have a preference, but I don't understand how you can say this about this game while being in-support of GTS, and having not said the same thing.

Only thing weak I can notice is the logic.

Just ignore it. People in glass houses, etc.

Back