Is this the end?

I'm just going to give my opinion on the topic and leave because there's too much abuse on GTPlanet.

To me GT6 is dead because i don't play it anymore.

So let me just answer your train of thought before you even ask me a follow up.

No, science is not a religion. No, i'm not a follower. And finally... Just...no.
RED FLAG!! RED FLAG!! He is telling other people what they think. I just felt it needed to be reported. You're welcome.

#teamXxHighWayStarXx 👍

Before I give my answer and before someone start to say that GT isn't dead for the mass so therefore GT isn't dead, I would like to say that I can't think for the mass and the mass can't think for me, you (whoever you are) certainly can't think for either me or the mass. And everything that is going to be said is not what I think the mass thinks in any way possible, it's just how I feel about the game, nothing more.

GT is dead for me, I don't play it as much as I used to, the game is way too repetitive so it gets really boring, I can't earn more credits in the game because I have 50 000 000 I have all the cars that I wanted the last couple updates didn't make the game more interesting, the content was not good enough for me. I don't think they'll bring anything interesting anymore.

Let's not talk about the communication from PD, they talk so much it's deafening, I can't keep up with all the infos we're getting since the game came out, I'm overwhelmed by all this.

I'll wait and see what they'll do with GT7 if it's anything like GT6, GT will not longer be part of my game choices, so the serie will be dead to me.

The only thing they're going to achieve here, is make me think twice about buying any of their games because it's certainly not fun to not know what's going on with the game you bought and not getting what you paid for nearly 2 years after the game came out.

I'm just going to give my opinion on the topic and leave because there's too much abuse on GTPlanet.

RED FLAG!! RED FLAG!! He is telling other people what they think. I just felt it needed to be reported. You're welcome.

#teamXxHighWayStarXx 👍

Onya. Cheers.

I'm fairly sure the course maker won't be coming anymore for GT6, and it has an obvious marketing reason:

Sony can't market the course maker for a discounted game on an old console.

They will keep it for GT7 and use it as a major marketing point for the game in order to push pre-orders and PS4's.

As for the universe, that has never been quantifiable & never will. Any scientific claim to the contrary is pure folly.
You cannot quantify infinity. There is no mathematical equation that can explain something that never had a beginning and will never have an end. No matter what any "professor" says.
I prefer it just the way I like it & how cool I think it looks.
There's less BS that way.

Everything has a beginning and an end. You can choose to believe something other than scientific evidence for the origin of the universe if you like, but it absolutely will end one day. Not for a while yet though 👍

http://www.iflscience.com/space/universe-dying-and-theres-nothing-we-can-do-stop-it

The "conclusion through evidence" you smugly refer to, i.e. the ludicrous Big Bang theory is just that. A theory.
It is not a fact, nor has it ever remotely come close to being proven.
There are just as many scientists who reject the theory as there are ones who advocate it.
So which of them are right or wrong?
I know, the ones with the biggest diplomas & the most abbreviations after their title *must* be right. Of course.

You know what else is "just" a theory? That the Earth rotates around the Sun. But seriously now, I'd like to see these scientists who reject the big bang theory. Can you please put up some links? I'd like to see their hypothesis.

Not only do all reputable cosmologists agree that the big bang took place, but they now back the multiverse theory, and have spent years finding evidence that supports it. Multiverse theory itself explains a lot about the big bang and inflation of the universe, just as the conditions in the early moments in the universe, right after the big bang, tie in perfectly with multiverse theory.

If you wish to dismiss scientific theories, you should keep up with the literature first. Saying things like "big bang theory is a theory and not fact" is only usually spouted by ill-informed religious people, who get their "science" from places like the Institute for Creation Science, and - spoiler alert; they aren't very scientific over there lol.

Not getting involved in your argument, but as it happens I was reading this again yesterday http://www.livescience.com/49958-theory-no-big-bang.html

That's very cool, but is also relatively new, and certainly not "just as many scientists who reject the theory as those who advocate it". In that, it suggests more that the big bang as we know it may not have been the beginning of our universe, but a different phase of it's life. It's also completely untested, but I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it to see where it goes.

1- I much prefer this B-Spec Mode : optional and most complete in the guidelines.
2- Course maker will arrive on GT6.
3- GT6 has taken some music of old episodes. If only for that, it's better. Then, it's possible to use our own songs.
4- GT6 has more premium cars
5- GT5's menu? Yuck! It was clunky and unintuitive
6- The career mode of GT6 is much better. More courses, more diversity.... License mode became mandatory.
And especially the disappearance of XP system ! I prefer star system, much less frustrating. The only problem is endurance races that have disappeared.

GT6 have too : better physic, better track list with more day/night cycle and dynamic weather, Sierra rally mode, community more intuitive and more complete, etc.

GT6 has imperfections but clearly with this episode, PoDi handed series back on track. But that's just my opinion.

It also has a better arcade than GT6

#teamXxHighWayStarXx 👍

Erm no. While you may think you're being admiral and jumping in to a conversation to defend your friend that is already over , just spouting unfounded and capitalised nonsense is an immature response in the first instance. Please quote me where I have told your best buddy 'what to think' , if not then stop quoting me with such, then claim you're running away because there's too much abuse... Irony at it's finest 👍

Onya. Cheers.

Oh wait, you friends here to talk on your behalf. Pity it looks like he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about either 👍

Personally the current lull feels longer than we've had for a while. But it's hard to tell if that's just me looking at this thread every day causing that, as it's not that many weeks since the goodwood update and tomahawk missile was added.

PS I've just turned 42 and therefore learnt the secret to life the universe and everything...
All I can tell you about the Big Bang Theory is, it's not as funny as it once was and I preferred Kaley Cuoco with longer hair

First you have to define dead. Is it not dead as long as at least one single person plays it in offline mode? If yes, then Mario bros on the NES isn't dead either, and the term "dead" ceases to have any meaning.

Erm no. While you may think you're being admiral and jumping in to a conversation to defend your friend that is already over , just spouting unfounded and capitalised nonsense is an immature response in the first instance. Please quote me where I have told your best buddy 'what to think' , if not then stop quoting me with such, then claim you're running away because there's too much abuse... Irony at it's finest 👍

Oh wait, you friends here to talk on your behalf. Pity it looks like he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about either 👍
Oh please, don't talk about maturity here, you're clearly not the best person to talk about it.

I've read everything since that whole thing started, it was clear from the start that you both had your view on things and that you were not going to reach an agreement. So you had nothing better to do than make fun of his beliefs when he didn't made fun of yours the whole time. Your best option was to ignore him once you understood (if you even understood at all) that neither of you would agree to anything on a topic completely unrelated to GT.

You've been abusing and picking on @XxHighWayStarXx because you were not seeing eye to eye. And even in the post above you couldn't help yourself but pick on him AGAIN.

Somehow you have the guts to talk about having no clue? :lol: The whole thing started because you didn't have the ability to understand that you guys wouldn't see eye to eye from the very first time he replied to you.

So now, can we PLEASE go back on topic. Thank you.

The thing that bothers me most in all this is the total lack of communication from PD. The competition is leaking / posting info left and right. This time I'm not pre-ordering, not getting a PS4 and not investing in a new wheel. My PC runs circles around any console anyway. I don't trust PD.

The thing that bothers me most in all this is the total lack of communication from PD. The competition is leaking / posting info left and right. This time I'm not pre-ordering, not getting a PS4 and not investing in a new wheel. My PC runs circles around any console anyway. I don't trust PD.
The lack of communication could become deadly (in a distant future) to GT if they keep taking us all for granted, I think a lot of people will think twice about buying GT7 and based on what is happening to GT6, they might even wait a while until the game is complete to buy it at a much lower price. I'm assuming that they won't give a complete game once again, plan updates to add the missing content and that it'll take a couple years to possibly have what was promised once again. If they buy it at all, because people have and is going to have a lot of good choices.

You're not even bright enough to see that my post was for the administrator.

1347919736_smh.gif

I didn't see any maturity in your posts (I still don't) so how was i supposed to know we were being mature?

Anyway, here's some maturity for you.
Do you know that being the admin's friend or being the admin doesn't give you the right to insult people when they don't agree with you or when they prove you wrong?
I didn't agree with some of what XxHighWayStarXx said and i didn't agree with some of what both you and the admin said either but did i question your intellect? no! (I should have because some of the stuff you wrote was making the both of you look like well trained monkeys)
Anyway, unlike the 2 of you, i respect everybody's opinion even when it differs from mine. It doesn't mean that i accept it.

Good. You should never preorder.

GTPlanet in a nutshell. :lol:

I don't really blame the community... I mean it's been over 2 months since we had any type of news for us to sink our teeth into :irked:

For what it's worth PD can remain silent for as long as they want to at this point... we wouldn't want to bother them with our silly requests for any (ANY) information. I mean how dare we ask them to change their ways? :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly dinosaurs couldn't adapt to their surroundings and they went extinct...

PD failed to deliver the promises, it's been two years and where is the track editor 100 km², human drama, improvement in sound?

How many years do we have to wait ..... 3.....4 years?

Yamauchi is not honoring his promise last GT that I bought!

dont think its the end yet but I dont know. Hope new things come out before gt7

Last edited:
Everything has a beginning and an end. You can choose to believe something other than scientific evidence for the origin of the universe if you like, but it absolutely will end one day. Not for a while yet though 👍

http://www.iflscience.com/space/universe-dying-and-theres-nothing-we-can-do-stop-it

You know what else is "just" a theory? That the Earth rotates around the Sun. But seriously now, I'd like to see these scientists who reject the big bang theory. Can you please put up some links? I'd like to see their hypothesis.

Not only do all reputable cosmologists agree that the big bang took place, but they now back the multiverse theory, and have spent years finding evidence that supports it. Multiverse theory itself explains a lot about the big bang and inflation of the universe, just as the conditions in the early moments in the universe, right after the big bang, tie in perfectly with multiverse theory.

If you wish to dismiss scientific theories, you should keep up with the literature first. Saying things like "big bang theory is a theory and not fact" is only usually spouted by ill-informed religious people, who get their "science" from places like the Institute for Creation Science, and - spoiler alert; they aren't very scientific over there lol.

*Yawn*..........if you say so.

Keep searching for that "beginning".
Hahaha.

"dead" ? Not for me, so it's all subjective opinion :) I got a new TV ( 51" plasma 1080p 3D and it destroyed the latest LEDs that I saw on the store showrooms ) and still plays it ( enjoy driving many cars ) as I'm a car nut :P I can drive alone for hours on 1 car and not get bored :D

Last few weeks I also have been playing Front Mission 3, Advan Racing and Side by Side Special / Battle Gear on PSX, these are games from late 90's, 2 of them, the racing ones are very rare JP market titles, and not many owned it, but these games are gem, and I still play them from time to time even in 2015 :P These are not "dead" for me, but for many people who never own or play them may think so. Managed to complete the Front Mission 3 story on Emma path, and halfway on Alisa. Won all track on Side by Side, and did some long distance races on Advan Racing with variety of cars, BMW M3 E36, Porsche JGTC etc.

GT6 still has thousands of player participating on online seasonal, and God know how many still plays offline, as for an example myself, I rarely get online or plays seasonals :) Spent most of the bulk of my driving, offline building replicas raking over 100000km and close to 15000km alone at Tsukuba :)

Last edited:
Back