Is Your Bob Good Enough?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 34 comments
  • 1,669 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The challenge is on, I can race one of my lower level Bobs (35 I think) to make the competition fair. I can do a best out of 5, that would be more fun then one race.
 
I've added you. Please accept.
 
Got it. I'll do it at some point tonight. I'm currently remote racing and watching a movie also. Just the NASCAR race you want to try or some others too?
 
Got it. I'll do it at some point tonight. I'm currently remote racing and watching a movie also. Just the NASCAR race you want to try or some others too?

I definitely want you to do the NASCAR race but if you want to do the others as well that's fine.
 
Round 1 to Shem. I'll run some more tomorrow, I'm going to finish my movie and go to bed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back