ISR's Dirt 3 Review

• Thread starter sandboxgod
  • 10 comments
United States
Texas
sandboxgod
ISR reviewed Dirt 3 and put up the film the other day.

I enjoyed the review, I hope you guys will as well đź‘Ť

They never really talked about physics outside of the gymkhana mode and edge of grip.

Actually I found the Gymkhana physics to be the best of all the modes. The rally not so.

Using a G27 on the ps3 didn't help either. The guys mentioned 360 degrees to be the optimum setting. Maybe that's why I didn't like the handling.

They never really talked about physics outside of the gymkhana mode and edge of grip.

Actually I found the Gymkhana physics to be the best of all the modes. The rally not so.

Using a G27 on the ps3 didn't help either. The guys mentioned 360 degrees to be the optimum setting. Maybe that's why I didn't like the handling.

Yes whats up with that? even the xbox gets more degrees rotation and we only get 210 - 240 tops

We can't set our steering lock in dirt 3 right? Although I never thought bout changing it from the default for my wheel

Pretty good review.

Wonder if Darin and Shawn fixed the fanatec problem with the replays constantly on fastfoward and flashbacks not available?

All they have to do is go into the actionmap folder and edit the fanatec xml file. I've got flashbacks working correctly with the keyboard and foot pedals on my PWTS.

http://community.codemasters.com/fo...replay-problem-using-fanatec-gt2-wheel-2.html

To save wheel settings, just make sure you press the button on the wheel when it says "press start or enter" You can also adjust the xml file so the defaults are your personal setting, so pressing Enter on the keyboard doesn't matter.

Back