isuzu

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hleb
  • 8 comments
  • 626 views
Messages
30
how the hell do i race isuzu one make race with no cars to buy?
 
You don't.

On the other hand, there ARE cars to buy. Check the Used Car lists for your region. They're linked in the FAQs.
 
Its sort of the same for the Altezza races, you buy the cars for it from Lexus. It really annoys me, why cant you just race Altezzas from toyota?
 
huh so how to solve this. i check the used car list and there are no isuzus...
 
Then you either didn't look properly or the list you looked on is wrong.

Which region are you (PAL/Europe, NTSC/US, NTSC/Asia)?
 
There is an Isuzu Piazza (I think that's how it's spelled) in the historic showroom, but I'm not sure of what days they come around.
Use this to win a Concept car.
Then, use that for the Concept race, and win the GSXR/4.
That Gixxer car is sweet!!!

Enjoy,
Bryan
 
mine is NtSC/uc

huh wheres the concept race? i think i found the isuzu piazza u mentioned. thx.
 
Oops...:crazy:
My bust. You're right. That's Suzuki.

I"m in the middle of the FGT races, so I couldn't check it.

Isuzu...
Piazza...
I forget what other race(s) is(are) in there...
 
Back